• If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Search results

1. KrspaceT

POPULAR: What Did You Write Today?

Doing some Owl House/Riordanverse stuff
  2. KrspaceT

Did a lot of Ash versus Otoshi work, and in recent days did other scene work like write a ending scene, do some pro-bono Pokewriting, and otherwise expanding some to be completed projects.
  3. KrspaceT

Did a Gary and Ash friendship scene.
  4. KrspaceT

Doing some holiday snippets, the one today being about Froakie and Sycamore pre Ash. Main interesting take aways being the Professor pondering if an experienced trainer would be better for Froakie than a rookie and Froakie implying one of his earlier trainers became a Team Flare Grunt before he...
  5. KrspaceT

Honestly I keep scribbling stuff down for a half-idea about a 'Meta Club' (A club in a high school of a super X over setting where you throw a Riordanverse Demigod, a Stand User, a Demon Weapon and Meister, a DxD devil, and quite possibly a duel monsters player, ex hand ninja, and whatever else...
  6. KrspaceT

Finished up a Misty versus Burgundy battle last night. Why that battle.... Well it's complicated and it does involve Burgundy comparing her and Psyduck to chocolate curry in a good way.
  7. KrspaceT

Finished a Ash v Cross battle with a fair bit of foreshadowing, build up, technique, and the two fire types in battle arguing what a Pokemon should do for their trainer beyond just winning battles for them.
  8. KrspaceT

Last night wrote a date of Ash's in Cerulean Cave being interrupted by a legendary but not the one you think. Today I wrote Misty fighting Tad in a Whirl Cup Qualifier
  9. KrspaceT

I write the final part of the middle of a Ash v Cross battle where Muk reveals he can use Moonblast and baffles everyone, including Cross, that he can pull it off.
  10. KrspaceT

I'm currently writing a Muk fighting like it's some fusion of Majin Buu and an ARMS character, and I was not expecting it.
  11. KrspaceT

Got my newest chapter published. Over 28,000 words
  12. KrspaceT

Merged a few scenes and ideas together as to better end a chapter.
  13. KrspaceT

Began the fifth round of my league for Ash.
  14. KrspaceT

Tweaked some stuff now that Ash's journeys goal has a english name, though as it is talking about 'we want to do the World Championship/coronation in a few years' I was able to keep the name
  15. KrspaceT

I accidentally wrote a scene that I can only describe as 'A teenage Bubbles raised by All Might giving Izuku a Weed Milkshake'. ...I was not going for it but I reread it and I'm wondering 'um....I'm going to have to leave a A/N note to clarify this aren't I?'
  16. KrspaceT

Recently did a lot of writing of a CN shows/MHA story (where Izuku has the Omnitrix, his dad is All for One whose also the father of the verses Powerpuff Girls, All Might adopted the PPG, etc etc). The Omnitrix is telling Izuku he needs therapy, Bubbles causes Bakugo to have a slight mental...
  17. KrspaceT

Fight intro bits involving Afro Luffy versus MHA characters, and Boboboboooooobooobooo.....whatever
  18. KrspaceT

Finished a gift fic for someone
  19. KrspaceT

Writing more parts of a full battle and coined the description "Gyarados of the Sky" for Hydregion.
  20. KrspaceT

Scribbled 1500 words for a possible scene about the origins of the PWT of Journeys in the Anime verse, namely with Ash and three other Indigo competitors being randomly brought in for sample feedback. Ash asked about location issue and badge question compatability, The Hiker from Bulbasaur's...