• If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Search results

1. Silverwynde

What are you currently thinking about?

If I can make it through today.
  2. Silverwynde

How's the weather over there? (Vol. 2)

Overcast and decently warm.
  3. Silverwynde

How are you feeling today? Vol. 2

Terrible. I'm dealing with fatigue, muscle aches and nausea. I got the J&J vaccine yesterday and it's hitting me like a truck.
  4. Silverwynde

Books Your Unpopular Book/Literature Opinions

Most books for adults aren't all that interesting, especially the fictional books. Also, most romance books are just ridiculous.
  5. Silverwynde

How are you feeling today? Vol. 2

Feeling somewhat better than yesterday. My right knee has been giving me crap lately and I am not here for it.
  6. Silverwynde

What was the last thing that made you happy?

Giving my cat Lulu a couple of pets on the ears and having her licking my fingers.
  7. Silverwynde

Who's in Your Avatar?

Man, that show was awesome. I miss it. Currently, it's Golurk. Because Golurk is my baby. I might switch to Bumblebee in the future but who knows?
  8. Silverwynde

How's the weather over there? (Vol. 2)

Overcast and chilly, but better than last night. We got snow last night. At least it's melting now.
  9. Silverwynde

What was the last thing that made you laugh?

My cat, being adorable as always.
  10. Silverwynde

Books Your Unpopular Book/Literature Opinions

I used to love The Chronicles of Narnia but now.... They just don't hold up. At all. I mean, I went back and reread The Lion, The Witch, and the Wardrobe and I found it to be bland. Even worse was the fact that one of the major plot points didn't even have to happen. (Seriously, it didn't have...
  11. Silverwynde

Movies/TV What Did You Watch On Television Last?

Get a Clue on Game Show Network.
  12. Silverwynde

Memes you dislike?

Mocking Spongebob AKA Spongebob the Chicken. It's just not funny to me. Also not a fan of most of the NPC memes because those aren't clever.
  13. Silverwynde

Which starter will you choose?

Chimchar, because why not?
  14. Silverwynde

The Shiny Encounters Thread

Found a shiny Pawniard in a Max Raid battle and nabbed it. Stats are fairly meh but it's good for in-game usage.
  15. Silverwynde

Brilliant Diamond or Shining Pearl?

Pearl. I just love Palkia way too much to not go with Pearl.
  16. Silverwynde

What Pokemon will you be using in Brilliant Diamond/Shining Pearl?

Probably: Chimchar Electivire Palkia Galarian Rapidash (?) Gonna depend if regional forms are allowed. The rest aren't set yet.
  17. Silverwynde

Pokémon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl General Discussion

I'm really not. I'm in multiple fandoms; believe me when I say that a company could offer their fans something completely perfect and there would be fans complaining it wasn't perfect enough. Me? I'm good with this. The chibi overworld was a little jarring at first, but once I realized the...
  18. Silverwynde

What are you currently thinking about?

Putting together a grab and go emergency bag for my cat in case we have to evacuate. If Prime and I have to leave, Lulu is coming with us and I want to have a supply of food and necessities on hand. I already have a soft sided cooler bag, along with a small food scoop and a pair of bowls. I just...
  19. Silverwynde

In Memoriam: Celebrities

RIP Cloris Leachman