• If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Search results

1. Johtoo

Generation IV Remake Speculation

Who in their right mind is going to spend $60 on a top down chibi game that looks worse than the original? How can Let's Go look miles better than this? Even Sword and Shield. This game is going right into the flop bin where it deserves. What a shame because Sinnoh is my favourite region.
  2. Johtoo

it looks so bad. hahahahahah. The other game is amazing, but this. This is straight up disrespecting the sinnoh region. I can't believe they are going to release this. I am without speech.
  3. Johtoo

Go to resetera and into the spoiler thread. :)
  4. Johtoo

It's real everyone. Videos are already being leaked. Wait until you see the other game Omg Gamefreak are back!
  5. Johtoo

It's the real deal and we'll see it confirmed on a couple of hours. I am so excited by this. Hopefully the weird 3d chibi means Let's Go, lol.
  6. Johtoo

Sinnoh forms could help with the lack of available fire types in the game. And given Gamefreaks insistance in bringing new features into remakes, we know we will get either Sinnoh forms or Dynamax. Or maybe both.
  7. Johtoo

Regional forms are always a possibility. Even Let's Go allowed them, despite the fact that it tried to erase everything from Gen 1 onwards.
  8. Johtoo

Switch DLC is a switch game, lol. The pessimism in here is unneeded. Pokemon presents covers all parts of the franchise. Even switch games. Even Masuda is hyping it.
  9. Johtoo

Don't worry. Seriously. The Pokemon presents from 2020 featured Pokemon snap, Pokemon Sword and shield dlc and smile and it was only 10 minutes long. You had 2 switch games just right there.
  10. Johtoo

Everyone needs to calm down a little. The direct is 20 minutes long. Masuda tweeted it. A switch game is coming.
  11. Johtoo

It's definitely pearl. Listen to it at a slower speed.
  12. Johtoo

Do you honestly think post malone rewrote lyrics to a cover pay-rolled by the Pokemon Company. It was obviously put in there a little easter egg and considering the likelihood of DP remakes, it was obviously intentional. Let's Go was a traditional remake while Gen 6 was pushed forward to save...
  13. Johtoo

Sinnoh remakes are the most obvious thing in the world. It's the 25th anniversery of the franchise. We didn't have a game last year. There is no big fall nintendo game. It's Sinnoh's 15th anniversery. Remakes release after a new generation. There have been numerous hints throughout the week...
  14. Johtoo

So Post Malone just released a song for the 25th anniversary of Pokemon. It's a Hootie cover. At 3:29, he says tangled up in pearl. This wasn't in the original song. What an interesting way to confirm sinnoh remakes View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0MF7LgQ-NWg&feature=emb_title
  15. Johtoo

Let's Go Adhered to Gen 1 mechanics. DP remakes will adhere to Gen 4 mechanics - meaning we will get the authentic Pokemon experience barring the possibility of a lack of wild battles. I contested this before, but Let's Go graphical style suits Pokemon more than Sword and Shield's. It's more...
  16. Johtoo

I said it yesterday. There were rumours floating around that we're getting Let's Go Johto and DP Remakes.
  17. Johtoo

Some rumours floating around that Let's Go and Diamond and Pearl will be revealed. I doubt it, but that would be the perfect announcement for me.
  18. Johtoo

Sinnoh is my favourite region, but let's go was miles better than sword and shield. If we get a sinnoh remake, I win. If we get another let's go game, I win. I skipped sword and shield, but I certainly won't skip another let's go game. Or sinnoh for that matter.
  19. Johtoo

Legendaries/Mythicals should all be given seperate episodes/side stories. It feels undeserving and somewhat lazy to hand legendaries out via events and it hurts the mistique of catching one. I don't want to be just handed a legendary, I want to go through a story that extends its lore and leaves...
  20. Johtoo

Do we really need 900 Pokemon in the living dex? For the sake of quality control, I would rather have 400 Pokemon and a game that is actually well-made. I really hope Gamefreak focuses on making Sinnoh as grand as possible - even if the dex is only around 400. Sinnoh is also the best designed...