• If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Search results

1. Ace Trainer D

Generation IV Remake Speculation

Sorry but I will definitely praise SwSh. Because I don't evaluate each game based on how much it costs. I evaluate it based on how GOOD it is. You do you. Imo the "but it costs more!" is a very very weak argument. The games cost more because they are on better hardaware with better HD graphics...
  2. Ace Trainer D

You are misunderstanding me. I said SwSh is like USUM content wise, and I think that's definitely a solid amount of content for a Pokemon game. I never said it's the Golden Standard. For me, the Golden Standard are Emerald and BW2. I agree that SwSh and USUM are below that Golden Standard. But...
  3. Ace Trainer D

The "content lacking" argument is incorrect. You cannot tell me SwSh is "content lacking" compared to previous Pokemon games when the full game literally offers you all of this content: 1. Battle Tower 2. Restricted Sparring 3. Dynamax Adventures 4. Max Raid Battles all over Galar 5. Champion...
  4. Ace Trainer D

I honestly have a problem with people that confuse "this game is content lacking" with "this game has a lot of content, but I don't enjoy it". I feel people that criticize SwSh simply confuse these 2 sentences.
  5. Ace Trainer D

I am not talking about opinions. I am talking about factual observations.
  6. Ace Trainer D

You are wrong. The AI counters your monotype team and on top of that you can't heal more than twice. This is objectively more of a challenge than any facility that heals you after each battle. This is why I would say Restricted Sparring is the hardest facility along with the Battle Pyramid and...
  7. Ace Trainer D

Objectively hard*. Not objectively harder*. Typo.
  8. Ace Trainer D

You should read my post again. I said all opinions are subjective. This includes my opinions too. After that, I stated a fact (not an opinion!): Restricted Sparring is OBJECTIVELY hard, because you only heal twice between the first 6 battles.
  9. Ace Trainer D

I absolutely disagree. I can't say it any more straightforward than that LOL. This only proves your opinion is totally subjective (and so is every opinion, in general). What is factual is that Restricted Sparring is one of the most challenging facilities we've ever had, and you seem to...
  10. Ace Trainer D

I think SwSh is the best attempt Game Freak has made at interesting Battle Facilities since Pokemon Emerald. Yes, we had the Gen IV Battle Frontier and the PWT in Gen V, and the Battle Royal and Battle Agency in Gen VII. But none of them are nearly as interesting and unique as the 2 new Battle...
  11. Ace Trainer D

It doesn't mean a franchise is "not good", either. I feel like you are just projecting your own subjective feelings on Sw/Sh. I disagree that it's lacking. SwSh has more PvE than most games before it. Unless you are speaking about the base game, and completely disregarding the 2 Expansion Passes.
  12. Ace Trainer D

They could even use both dimensions as version exclusive content. I could easily see some people buying both versions, just to visit both Palkia and Dialga's dimensions.
  13. Ace Trainer D

Space makes everything gooder? Would you rather see Beyoncé wearing her regular clothes, or Beyoncé wearing a space suit? (don't answer :P)
  14. Ace Trainer D

Palkia simply looks like a Groudon wearing a shiny space suit. Booooring.
  15. Ace Trainer D

Not happaning. Game Freak never miss an opportunity to double-dip.
  16. Ace Trainer D

And LGPE.
  17. Ace Trainer D

You're not alone (y)
  18. Ace Trainer D

In a void, yes, it's kinda subjective. But when analysed in context, it's quite obvious what a "decent postgame" means, since Game Freak have already set their own standards with their previous games. I guess it really is subjective, but for me, a decent postgame would be BW1 and FRLG. A good...
  19. Ace Trainer D

I don't think they would cut the Battle Zone. However, I think that the Battle Zone will lack a Battle Frontier, and there will be a boring, regular Battle Tower instead.