• If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Search results

1. geebraprint

Generation IV Remake Speculation

Centro hyped up a fake music file literally yesterday... they cannot be a confirmation source.
  2. geebraprint

If this is a Chinese leak, why are those shots in Japanese?
  3. geebraprint

My thoughts exactly. Many fake switch games have made their rounds the last few years that look better than this, so I don’t really understand the immediate “yes finally!” Response this is getting. These pics are if they are final shots, but the content is really rough.
  4. geebraprint

Ok that would be cool. I’d much prefer an ambitious anniversary game that involves time travel instead of splitting things into two different games, but this would be pretty fun too.
  5. geebraprint

But this is like them going “here’s HGSS... and next year, an open world Johto game!”. They never really do a region twice in a row. And Kanto being in GS after RBY is different due to the sequel nature of those games. Unless the 2022 game is a sequel to the 2021 game?
  6. geebraprint

Seems like a Links Awakening remake + BotW situation... which is exciting, but I don’t see why they are both Sinnoh games?
  7. geebraprint

Last chance for title predictions! I’m sticking with Rising Diamond & Shining Pearl although I would love something that breaks the usual naming trends more. I’m excited!
  8. geebraprint

I expect a direct Friday 2/26, since weekend directs are rare and they’ve avoided the weekend the last time Pokémon Day was on the weekend.
  9. geebraprint

That thing looks like someone made a regional variant of the lake trio, forgetting that the lake trio is already from Sinnoh so it doesn’t even make sense. lol And a fourth lake pixie doesn’t really make sense to me, because the three look so similar and this is way different. It’s not like the...
  10. geebraprint

Regional variants were originally created to celebrate the 20th anniversary, so I can’t see them NOT having new ones for the 25th. Pearl and Platinum are different Sinnohs... these new games will also be new Sinnoh. I think the komainu/Shisa rock type Growlithe idea that @SerenaToAlola...
  11. geebraprint

For Sinnohan forms, I think anything is possible. Manectric, Altaria, etc certainly did not mega evolve in RSE, but that did not stop Gamefreak from having them do something new in in Hoenn in ORAS. The safest bet is for Pokémon not in the main DP Pokédex to have made their way into Sinnoh and...
  12. geebraprint

Oh, like those are the Japanese names for them? So the words are definitely ‘known’ to the Japanese then. Makes me feel even better about my guess. I’m assuming we will find out in less than a month now... I can’t imagine them not revealing the titles on Pokémon Day for whatever games they are...
  13. geebraprint

I used to think Dawn Diamond and Dusk Pearl would be it, but someone here reminded me that there’s Digimon games with the Dawn/Dusk theme and that Pokémon used that theme for Dawn Wings and Dusk Mane last Gen... So nowadays I’m going with Rising Diamond and Shining Pearl. Except for Fire &...
  14. geebraprint

Random, but in DPP remakes, especially in a huge anniversary year, I think it’s the perfect time to do what I’ve been wanting them to do forever: show what fossil Pokémon were like in ancient times. Something like ultra wormholes that take you across spacetime is something I mentioned here a...
  15. geebraprint

They will 100% announce their full slate of 2021 releases by/on Pokémon Day, in order to hype up the anniversary year. They won’t show anything beyond the titles/logos for a remake game I think, but they want people talking about Pokémon and its anniversary... a game announcement is the best way.
  16. geebraprint

I expect them to fully show their plans for the year on Pokémon Day (2/27 I think?), which will start the 25th anniversary. So I think we’ll know by then.
  17. geebraprint

(Sorry for the Crown Tundra spoiler, mods! Didn’t even cross my mind. Oops!) I don’t think anyone has given a good reason for them leaving only the gen 4 fossils out. To me, pointing to what they DID include isn’t a good reason because there’s plenty of explanations for that independent of why...
  18. geebraprint

All this talk about Sinnoh dex representation as a way to refute it as evidence of remakes, and curiously always ignoring the extremely strange decision to include every fossil in SwSh except gen 4. It is so very strange... there is no in-game reason to include every single one except Cranidos...
  19. geebraprint

Absolutely untrue. Compare the wild area to the crown tundra. Leaps in innovation and route design within a single game. There is no upper limit to the leaps that are possible between games within one generation.
  20. geebraprint

Playing in Crown Tundra... this is 100% the last new thing for SwSh, and this also 100% shows that whatever comes next will be full 360 camera (barring interior areas perhaps). I’d elaborate but I don’t want to involve spoilers.