• If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Search results

1. Vulcanos

Team Skull Speculation

Could be a possibility. I mean, I don't think news is a vacuum in Pokémon World; he had to have known about what the others were doing, but felt that it wasn't "the" way to go. Besides, I look at a guy like Guzma as somebody who's more content with breaking stuff than blabbling about...
  2. Vulcanos

Team Skull Speculation

He does seem to have that "enemy rival" vibe, so I'm guessing that's why. Whereas the other two are likely to be battled sparingly. Also, Gladion has Type: Null as one of his Pokemon. Could there be more? I say that because Mewtwo, which goes to the parallel that Type: Null was the manmade...
  3. Vulcanos

Team Skull Speculation

The fact that little is known to us about Totems would make them more interesting than the mascots because, at least from what we know so far, Totem Pokemon are quasi-legendary themselves due to their massive size and power. And, I doubt we'd be able to catch Totem Pokemon ourselves, so seeing...
  4. Vulcanos

Team Skull Speculation

First off, I'm disappointed they aren't pirates, but on the other hand, street thugs is a welcome reprisal from terrorists. Secondly, I think having Team Skull be thugs might help in telling the story, because the majority of the criminal groups essentially hammer you over the head with...
  5. Vulcanos

Team Skull Speculation

Here's what I hope to see and not see from Team Skull: *First are foremost, I do not want their leader to be a misanthrope who wants to destroy all of humanity because things didn't go his way when he was younger. This has been a common trend lately. I would, however, prefer it if he was more...