• Please check out our recent thread on handling different opinions and toxic behavior here.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Search results

1. L

Movies/TV Rate the Last Movie you Watched

Spectre- Dear god where do I begin with this one, the plot was an absolute train wreck and made absolutely no sense from the directional perspective of the previous Daniel Craig bond films, the action scenes were so lifeless and boring, Christoph Waltz's role as the main villain was utterly...
  2. L

5 IV Giveaways - Everything must go!

Can I get a Jolly Male Ralts with Trace and a Calm Female Swablu, please? FC is 5000-2971-5028 and IGN is May
  3. L

What video games are you playing now?

Team Fortress 2 Never, ever gets old.
  4. L

Is Pokemon getting too easy?

Nope, I thought that ORAS offered a pretty good challenge compared to X and Y, also Gen 3, 4, and 5 in general weren't cake walks either in terms of difficulty.
  5. L

Bulbagarden Battle League: Season 2 [CLOSED]

Re: Bulbagarden Battle League: Season 2 [OPEN] - Gym applications are open! I'll just make this quick, because it doesn't feel right with me just leaving and not saying my goodbyes to this place: I resign all of my current badges to Shark, and will be dropping out of the BBL effective...
  6. L

General Chat Thread

No, however I use Aegislash quite a bit Blaze, and I can tell you that it doesn't deserve the ban that it got (I know you were one of those that voted no though, so for that you have my thanks). In fact, Aegislash was one of the few pokemon who was keeping Talonflame's annoying Brave Bird Spam...
  7. L

General Chat Thread

*shakes head* Smogon you disappoint me, you truly do especially with the Aegislash Ban BS.
  8. L

Lunacy's Gen V RNG Service (On Hiatus)

Re: Lunacy's Gen V RNG Service Okay, I got the PP Up that you wanted, so let's do this trade. :)
  9. L

Re: Lunacy's Gen V RNG Service Alright then, I should be able to easily get pp maxs and pp ups from the lottery, and equip them to any pokemon.
  10. L

More 4-5 IV Breeding Leftovers (Updated Sept 1st)

Re: More 4-5 IV Breeding Leftovers I am interested in the 31/31/31/x/31/31 female Corphish and will offer you an Adamant 4 IV swift swim Magikarp in return for it.
  11. L

Re: Lunacy's Gen V RNG Service Well then, I have a very particular pokemon that I need. Username:----Professor_Jared Friend Code:----5000-2971-5028 IGN:----Yuu Pokemon:----Pawniard Ability:---- Defiant Nature:----Adamant Gender:----Female IV Spread:---- 31/31/31/xx/31/31...
  12. L

Re: Bulbagarden Battle League: Season 2 [OPEN] - Gym applications are open! I'll give it a shot, I guess. *shrugs*
  13. L

HM Moves That You Hate Most

Cut, flash, strength, and whirlpool.
  14. L

Most Badass Pokemon?

Machamp (Four Arms Rocky Balboa) and Nidoking (Bruce freaking Campbell in Pokemon form), seriously they're so underrated when compared to other Pokemon, and they're equally as bad-ass too if not moreso.
  15. L

Your "YES!" moments

Taking out an opponent's Volcarona with a suicide Dragon Dance+Flare Blitz Charizard (not mega evolved) combo (long story short: the opponent had Choice scarf Imposter Ditto as their last pokemon, and I had Charizardite X on my Charizard so I didn't want to risk Ditto copying Charizard X). Then...
  16. L

General Chat Thread

.....First Aegislash now Mega Gengar, in Ubers of all places. Yeah, I'm gonna need more aspirin for this absurd ridiculousness.
  17. L

Is Forfeiting just as bad as D/C'ing?

No, not by a long shot. Forfeiting shows your opponent good sportsmanship by bowing out gracefully while Disconnecting makes your opponent think that you don't have any sense of decency or good sportsmanship whatsoever, because what you're doing is essentially disrespectful ragequitting and...
  18. L

Your favorite Pokemon game?

Platinum, Emerald, White, and Black 2 along with HGSS
  19. L

Re: Bulbagarden Battle League: Season 2 [OPEN] Shark I think you may have me mixed up for someone else, because I never beat or challenged the new normal gym leader, not yet at least.
  20. L

Mega Charizard X vs Mega Charizard Y

Dragon Claw is boosted to 120 Power and Flare Blitz is boosted to 180 Power for Charizard X, because of the Mega Evolution's ability Tough Claws. Combine that with Dragon and Fire STAB and Dragon Dance, and you have a Mega Evolution that can rip holes through entire teams. Also Charizard X can...