• Please check out our recent thread on handling different opinions and toxic behavior here.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Search results

1. L

GEN VI: Looking for Shedninja with Perfect IVs in Speed and Attack

And like before I will be willing to trade any kind of non-legendary for it.
  2. L

GEN VI: Wanted: Defiant 5-6 IV Pawniard with Knock off and Sucker Punch

I am willing to offer anything in return, just name your price as long as it's reasonable (Ex: No nearly impossible, hard to find legendaries like Genesect)
  3. L

Meet the Team (Team Fortress 2 based Pokemon team)

So yeah, I have been experimenting and experimenting with different possible teams over various battles, and I think I finally arranged one that comes as close as possible to my overall play style: but in a nutshell, I would still like critiques on this particular team, because I feel like it's...
  4. L

Allow me to introduce myself

My name Professor Jared and I love playing pokemon, training and feeding my Gyarados: Mr. Fish (Yes, I really do have a Gyarados that I nicknamed Mr. Fish), as well as reading the webcomic Manly Guys Doing Manly Things on a regular basis. :cool: With that said, it's nice to meet you all. :)