• Please check out our recent thread on handling different opinions and toxic behavior here.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Search results

1. A Wild Luxray

QoL Improvements

When looking at the Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl sight, there is a statement on the site that reads as such: "These remakes include easy-to-understand, player-friendly conveniences of the modern Pokémon series, plus up-close-and-personal Pokémon battle scenes." It appears as if the...
  2. A Wild Luxray

Should Pokemon Go Have Been Represented?

Pokemon Journeys is a series like none other and it is the first series to represent the mobile app Pokemon Go. Its representation comes in the form of its controversial co-protagonist, Goh. The representation is very clear, from the character name all the way down to Pomemon Go's capture...
  3. A Wild Luxray

Nintendo 2021 Predictions

With 2021 hours away from beginning, I thought I'd go ahead and give my somewhat realistic hopes for Nintendo's 2021. 2020 has been a pretty mediocre year for Nintnedo, probably the worst in the Switch's lifecycle. We have had a pandemic going on that has delayed some games which will likely be...
  4. A Wild Luxray

Would You Have Preferred Pokemon: Sword and Shield The Series Over Journeys?

Since Sun and Moon, the Pokemon anime has begun to break the traditional formula in many ways. Pokemon Journeys breaks the formula entirely by opting to focus on a story spread across all regions with elements of Pokemon Go rather than the current generation alone. Would you have preferred to...
  5. A Wild Luxray

Does Pokemon Journeys Have A Balance Issue?

Recently, a big discussion topic has been whether Pokemon Journeys has a big issue balancing its two protagonists. Like Diamond and Pearl, this series treats one of Ash's companions as a co-protagonist, or in this case, Ash's only companion. Recently, people have been questioning whether this...
  6. A Wild Luxray

Worst Max Raid NPC Partners

Max Raids alone can be very difficult when you get NPC Pokemon who aren't very helpful. Unfortunately, there are a few who the game will randomly pair you with, often screwing you over in the process. Which NPC partners are the worst?
  7. A Wild Luxray

Review The Sun and Moon Series Review Thread

After 3 years and SM146 is behind us, Ash has given his final farewells to his classmates and parent figures. Ash is on his way home now, leaving Alola with the honor of being the first Alolan Champion. The Sun and Moon series is officially over. Now that we've reached the end, what do you have...
  8. A Wild Luxray

Sun and Moon: The Final Stretch

Starting next week, we will officially be in the Alola League, and that means the end is near. We are just under 21 weeks away from the release of Pokemon Sword and Shield, with the Sword and Shield series likely starting the first Sunday after the games come out. This leaves us with a few...
  9. A Wild Luxray

Does It Feel Like Ash Loses More In SM?

One thing I have noticed as we've gone through over 100 episodes of the Sun and Moon series is that Ash seems to lose a lot more, unfortunately. This especially seems to apply to battles outside of major battles he has to win due to plot armor, those being Totem Pokemon and the Island Kahunas...
  10. A Wild Luxray

The Pokemon Anime: Slice of Life vs Action-Adventure

The Sun and Moon series is a huge contrast to previous series, especially the XY(Z) series. In the past, series focused on Ash and his friends as they traveled the region, helped out random CotD’s, trained their Pokemon, and competed in leagues. Ash and his companions will tackle every obstacle...
  11. A Wild Luxray

The Premise You and your friends are just about ready to graduate from the Melemele Trainer’s Academy. Final exams are finishing up and there’s only one thing on some of your minds: The Island Challenge. Trainers traditionally go through the four islands, completing each trial that awaits...
  12. A Wild Luxray

Worst Examples of Dub Music Replacement

We all know the TPCI is infamous for replacing 95% of the original music with typically boring and generic sounding tracks that do not fit the scene. It can be anything, from instrumentals of the Japanese opening themes, to original anime music such as "To Be Continued", or actual in game music...
  13. A Wild Luxray

The Battle Agency

I don't think I've seen a thread for this yet, but what what are your thoughts about the Battle Agency? Is it any easier to play through than the Battle Tree, and can we get a chance to face trainers like Champion Cynthia, Wally, or Grimsley?
  14. A Wild Luxray

Guzma's Redemption?

The new trailer has a rather interesting quote from ya boy Guzma. He says "Maybe when you bring out the best in others, it helps you find the best in yourself, too, huh?" It almost seems as if he's working alongside us. As we know, at the end of Sun and Moon, he disbands Team Skull and he is...
  15. A Wild Luxray

Battle Tree Difficulty Spike?

So we all know the Battle Tree is this generation's battle facility and here we can get the chance to face trainers such as Wally, Colress, and the queen herself, Champion Cynthia. Do you think that the Battle Tree has a bit of an unfair and extreme difficulty spike though for players?
  16. A Wild Luxray

Hurt or Heal: Pokemon Starters Edition!

I wanted to start up a game here for once! I don't know if its been done here, but its called Hurt or Heal: Pokemon Starters Edition! The goal is simple. You are trying to help your favorite Pokemon starters win, by hurting the others and healing your picks. In order to play this game, I have a...
  17. A Wild Luxray

Pokemon Sun and Moon Music Thread

By now, we have gotten to hear quite a few tracks, from the wild encounter theme, the Hau'Oli City themes, Professor Kukui's theme, and the Team Skull theme. While we're still 10 days away from the release of Sun and Moon, I thought it would be a good idea to open a thread to talk about the...
  18. A Wild Luxray

Your Least Favorite XY Episodes

Though we still have about 5 more episodes and one more potential blunder, the XY series has been very well liked among the fans. I'd say its one of the best series, despite some of the more controversial decisions the writers made. This topic is dedicated to those controversial decisions, or...
  19. A Wild Luxray

Final Thoughts On Team Flare's Arc

We finally have reached the conclusion of the Team Flare arc and now the world is safe. Any last words on this arc as we approach the very end of the XY series,
  20. A Wild Luxray

Review Kalos League Review

Another league has come and gone and what a terrible way to wrap it up. Now its time to review the Kalos League. I hope the review tag is okay to use for this thread. Positives -Ash vs. Sawyer was an outstanding battle between two rivals that knew each other like the back of their hands. The...