• Please check out our recent thread on handling different opinions and toxic behavior here.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Search results

1. Daren

Moves that Pokemon should/should not be able to learn

So Diglett was a ReDead the entire time.
  2. Daren

I think Normal gets all those element moves because nothing is weak to normal, but there are a number of types strong to it. I've always thought it was meant to be the versatile type for that reason, combined with how almost everything can learn some normal type moves regardless of their own types.
  3. Daren

Delphox is probably the single most disappointing Pokémon for me. I thought a wizard Pokémon would have way better variety than that.
  4. Daren

In gen 1 Arbok could learn Earthquake but Dragonite couldn't. Other odd ones with it; Torkoal, Exeggutor, Chansey, Shuckle... Seriously, if Shuckle is allowed to have it they could at least let Flareon learn it when we clearly just hand it out to whomever.
  5. Daren

Thunderbolt's got weird distribution, too, including Meowth, Cranidos, Aggron, Golurk, and Amaura.