• Please check out our recent thread on handling different opinions and toxic behavior here.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Search results

1. Aozora

POPULAR: What Did You Write Today?

I wrote out a rough plot summary for what I'm planning on writing for the summer one shot event. I think I have an idea that should be somewhat entertaining, I really hope it isn't too cliche though. It got me thinking more about pokemon though, something I haven't really done a whole lot of in...
  2. Aozora

I wrote about 700 words tonight, it's nice to make progress after not having written in a while (busy irl). I'm hoping to finish my first chapter tomorrow, but we'll see
  3. Aozora

I'm at about 2200 words now, getting close to being done with my first chapter. Definitely starting off slow, but will pick up soon hopefully. =)
  4. Aozora

I reached the 1000 word mark on a science-fantasy story I kinda just started working on this week. It's still in its early stages but I have a lot of plans and hope to make some more progress this weekend. I've never really written fiction before, definitely having fun though.