• Please check out our recent thread on handling different opinions and toxic behavior here.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Search results

1. Lone_Garurumon

What video games are you playing now?

Dragon Ball Kakarot: Cell is dead and I have killed him. Currently going around the post-Cell Intermission, doing sidequests, taking down Villainous Foes, making an unreasonable number of wishes on the Dragon Balls, y'know, the usual. One thing I did recently discover that I adore. When driving...
  2. Lone_Garurumon

Dragon Ball Kakarot: Cell is officially out and about and has consumed 17. Vegeta and Trunks are currently on their way to intercept. One thing I am a tad confused about is why they decided to make Piccolo fusing with Kami mechanically identical to him unlocking Super Saiyan. Trigger the...
  3. Lone_Garurumon

Dragon Ball Kakarot: Completed the events of The Driving Episode, which I am ecstatic was included as a mandatory part of the main questline, and now have the ability to drive cars, which is strangely enjoyable. Androids 16, 17, & 18 are off to go Kill Son Goku after demolishing the entire team...
  4. Lone_Garurumon

Dragon Ball Kakarot: Left Frieza on Namek to die as it explodes and now going through the post-Frieza intermission. The Dragon Balls are officially active and open for wishes during intermissions and I've already revived both Radditz and Nappa for extra fights and their Soul Emblems. Also...
  5. Lone_Garurumon

Dragon Ball Kakarot: Frieza is officially pissed that we stole the Dragon Balls that stopped working, and is currently attempting to murder everybody.Tiny bit annoyed that 1st Form Frieza didn't get a boss fight and just humped straight into 2nd Form, though. Probably, yeah. I didn't get it...
  6. Lone_Garurumon

Dragon Ball Kakarot: All My Friends Are Dead and we're on Namek trying to bring them back to life. Going fishing as Vegeta still in his Mass Murdering phase is strangely hilarious. Just demolished the Ginyu Force and now on my way to stop Frieza from killing Guru.
  7. Lone_Garurumon

Spyro Reignited Trilogy: Officially attained full % on every game, so, final thoughts time, I guess. Spyro 1: A pretty decent first game in the series. Dragons are simple enough to find, even if reaching them might be more challenging, and the level design is pretty good, aside from some of the...
  8. Lone_Garurumon

Spyro 3 Reignited: Almost done with the game. Just the confrontation with the Sorceress, a couple leftover eggs I guess, and whatever's behind the 100% completion door left to go. Continuing in my trend of "Let's review this hub's new character and how they probably kinda suck": Yes. Agent 9...
  9. Lone_Garurumon

Spyro 3 Reignited: Reached the Evening Lake and unlocked Bentley, going back to mop up Midday Garden. Keeping in trend with the other alternate playable characters, Bentley's camera isn't really that great, but at least he's probably the least offensive. Really the only problem with his camera...
  10. Lone_Garurumon

Spyro 3 Reignited: Cleared 2 stages from the second hub (fun fact it's actually really easy to accidentally have two instances of Hunter on screen at the same time in this hub, it's kinda hilarious), and since Sgt. Byrd was pretty much the first thing I did in this hub I went back to 100% the...
  11. Lone_Garurumon

Spyro 2 Reignited: Finished the game and then mopped up those last few percentage points to hit 100% clear. Spyro 3 Reignited: Oh boy did this one start on a bad foot. Or two. Two giant, bad kangaroo feet. As you may have guessed, I'm not enjoying playing as Sheila. Her controls are awkward...
  12. Lone_Garurumon

Spyro 2 Reignited: Reached Winter Tundra (Gulp's fight sucks btw), learned head bashing and went back to Fracture Hills and Shady Oasis to hit 100% on Autumn Plains. I think that leaves Winter Tundra as the only world left? It seems strange to leave spring out of the seasonal theme naming but...
  13. Lone_Garurumon

Spyro 2 Reignited: 100%'d Summer Forest, and 6.5 worlds into Autumn Plains (I gotta head back to Fracture Hills once I learn whatever head bashing is). I had initially violently rejected the character designs in this one, but after re-evalutaing it's actually just Alora I despise and I was...
  14. Lone_Garurumon

Kingdom Hearts Melody of Memory: Just hit my 100,000th enemy killed, rewarding me with that precious platinum trophy!
  15. Lone_Garurumon

Kingdom Hearts Melody of Memory: Casually playing every now and then, mostly just grinding out the trophies, like playing every song on every difficulty, as well as doin' some online play every now and then. Hollow Knight: Completed the first three endings, and, for the most part, all I have...
  16. Lone_Garurumon

Hollow Knight: Not terribly far in, mostly just wandering around the first area and filling out the map. Speaking of, the initial period of "Where the fuck am I" as you aimlessly wander before bumping into the map guy is not an enjoyable time, as it was impossible to orient myself because the...
  17. Lone_Garurumon

Kingdom Hearts: Cleared Agrabah, Halloween Town, and Monstro, the latter of which ultimately stretched my patience to the fucking limit as I attempted to figure out how the various chambers connected together so I could reach those damn dalmatians. Also I really do wish there was an button to...
  18. Lone_Garurumon

Well, it appears the answer to the question "Will I go back for the 0.2 challenges?" is "No", because I've started Kingdom Hearts 1. I'm about halfway through the Traverse Town revisit, and I'd honestly forgotten how kinda janky this game is. The camera's really bad since it'll take a second or...
  19. Lone_Garurumon

Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep: 100%'d Aqua's story, superbosses and all, and finished up the Secret Episode to cap things off. I probably could have done the same for Terra and Ven, but No Heart and Young Xehanort were tricky enough with Aqua, I wouldn't want to try dealing with those two with...
  20. Lone_Garurumon

Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep: Attempting to clear the post-game stuff with Aqua. Aqua specifically because she's the character that feels the best to control and I am not putting up with Birth by Sleep's brand of nonsense more than once. Plus levelling up a bit for the Secret Episode is nice...