• Please check out our recent thread on handling different opinions and toxic behavior here.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Search results

1. Shinehollow

Video Game Quotes

*all i know is...i can't afford not to care anymore. *it's a beautiful day outside...birds are singing, flowers are blooming...on days like these, kids like you...Should be burning in hell... Sans,Undertale.
  2. Shinehollow

Video Game Quotes

"Seriously?We haven't even been here five minutes."-Kamui/Corrin,Fire Emblem Fates
  3. Shinehollow

Video Game Quotes

"Kay,please,I'm begging you.By all means,do not provoke her any further..."-Miles Edgeworth,referring to Oldbag,Ace Attorney Investigations:Miles Edgeworth "H-how could this happen two days in a rooooooow!?"-Miles Edgeworth,referring to Oldbag,Ace Attorney Investigations:Miles Edgeworth...
  4. Shinehollow

Video Game Quotes

"I loved you,brother..."-Vergil,DmC:Devil May Cry It's really sad when you think about it.
  5. Shinehollow

Video Game Quotes

"Check it out! It's got wings!" "I know this is a major cultural artifact but it's bad for the community." "Though a fight every now and again does make life more interesting, don't ya' think?" -Dante,Devil May Cry 4 "From that day forth... my arm changed... and a voice echoed "Power! Give me...
  6. Shinehollow

Video Game Quotes

"Why do I never meet any nice girls?"-Dante in (Ulimate)Marvel vs Capcom 3:Fate of Two Worlds Great reference to getting shot in the head by Lady.
  7. Shinehollow

Video Game Quotes

"I never cared about justice, and I don't recall ever calling myself a hero... I have always only fought for the people I believe in. I won't hesitate... If an enemy appears in front of me, I will destroy it!"-Zero,Mega Man Zero 4 "So be it. But that is why we are the best partners... I'll do...
  8. Shinehollow

Video Game Quotes

Sheba: "Good-bye, Felix, and thank you." (Sheba falls off the tower to an apparent death.) Felix: "SHEBA!!! No! I won't let you die!" (Felix jumps clean off the tower after her.) -Felix and Sheba ontop the Venus Lighthouse in Golden Sun I don't know what to call Felix:Desperate or crazy. Now...
  9. Shinehollow

Video Game Quotes

"Listen…Eirika… I never had the courage to tell you, but…I've always loved you…"-Lyon,Fire Emblem:The Sacred Stones ..I got nothing else that doesn't involve Fire Emblem in any way.
  10. Shinehollow

Video Game Quotes

"You see,I'm about as angry as I've ever been.I doubt a dozen of you could slow me down.Prepare to die!!!"-Hector,Fire Emblem:The Blazing Sword
  11. Shinehollow

Video Game Quotes

Franz: … Brother. I've realized something. Forde: Huh? What's that? Franz: You are my role model. Forde: Franz, what's with you? All of a sudden, you– Franz: No, it's not sudden at all. Come to think of it, I became a soldier so I could be like you. And now, I'm going to work harder, so I can be...
  12. Shinehollow

Video Game Quotes

Tana: You and Ephraim as so close… You understand one another. It must be…so nice I wish my brother and I shared that kind of connection. Eirika: Well, we are twins, you know. I think that makes us slightly different from normal siblings. Tana: But you two never fight or anything, do you? How do...
  13. Shinehollow

Video Game Quotes

:unworthy:Peach continues the legacy for at least one game. "Suffer long and it will set you free! Only through trial do we find the strength we need It's never over just another day Of hope and tragedies and everything that comes our way"-A part of "All Hail Shadow",one of the best themes...
  14. Shinehollow

Video Game Quotes

"Alvis... YOU B*****D!!!"-Sigurd,Fire Emblem:Genealogy of the Holy War Sigurd,you mad bro? "You talk for hours with Sigurd, but you won't even spare a moment with your son!"-Levin,Fire Emblem:Genealogy of the Holy War "Great. Now you owe me four favors."-Matthew,Fire Emblem:The Blazing...
  15. Shinehollow

Video Game Quotes

"I’d like you to stop pouting. This pirate ship is the only way for us to get to the Dread Isle. I thought you understood that. Was I mistaken?"-Hector,Fire Emblem:The Blazing Sword Dart:"Give me a hand, will you? I don’t know where to…grab her." Lyn:"…OK." Hector:"Such the gentleman."...
  16. Shinehollow

Video Game Quotes

"I think that's strong enough.Bulk is...tacky."Inigo,Fire Emblem:Awakening "I trust this proof will suffice."-"Marth",Fire Emblem:Awakening "Game over!"-Morgan,Fire Emblem:Awakening And finally,the best crit. quote,saved for last: "Pick a god and pray!"-Frederick,Fire Emblem:Awakening
  17. Shinehollow

Video Game Quotes

"Lucina.... You deserved better from me then one sword and a world full of troubles..."-Chrom,Fire Emblem:Awakening "Glory is meeting your enemy's eyes and watching the hope drain away with his life..."-Walhart,Fire Emblem:Awakening "How can I deceive you if I can't even get a word in edgewise...
  18. Shinehollow

Video Game Quotes

"Trust me.I don't pick fights I cannot win,"-Ephriam,Fire Emblem:The Sacred Stones "No copyright law in the universe is going to stop me!"-Sonic,Sonic Colors "The Iblis Trigger must die."-Silver,Sonic 06 "They say nothing.They just point at the flames.The Flames of the Destroyer known as...
  19. Shinehollow

Video Game Quotes

"If my father is right, then we can change our fates. If this dark future is to be averted, sacrifices must be made. I am sorry, Avatar! I know this is murder, I... I know that..."Lucina in the scene "Lucina's Judgement"(normal version),Fire Emblem:Awakening "If Father is right, then we can...
  20. Shinehollow

Video Game Quotes

"Faker?!I think you're the fake hedgehog around here."-Shadow,Sonic Adventure 2 "But,what does a top secret disk look like?"-Charmy,Shadow the Hedgehog "As a ruler who fled her people,I'm hardly qualified to forgive you."-Midna,The Legend of Zelda:Twilight Princess "The name's Donny.Er,that...