• Please check out our recent thread on handling different opinions and toxic behavior here.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Search results

1. P

My Pokemon Ranch

Came out last Friday in Australia and Europe, I am actually enjoying it now I have Free Mode.
  2. P

Ask a stupid question, get a stupid answer-- the thread that will someday rule BMGf

Because he likes eggs. Why does he like eggs?
  3. P

The Banned Game

Banned because I am so fat.
  4. P

^ The one above

^ is married to my brother's wife's mother's grandfather's sister in law.
  5. P

A Pokemon Starting With...

Post a Pokemon who's name starts with the last letter of the Pokemon above. In case of letters U or X, the person can post any Pokemon name ignoring the rule. Sharpedo
  6. P

How many Pokémon have you memorized?

Since I love Pokemon, it is only natural that my brain easily remembers the name of every single one, the order/numbers they possess is a different story however.
  7. P

Where would you fit in the Pokemon World?

I'd venture the world in search of rare Pokemon then charge people a dollar and a half to see them.
  8. P

'Pokémon 151' brand to cater to adults: Official Web site to open Thursday

I would have bought them all if I could, shame they need to be imported.
  9. P

What if Pokemon was real?

I'd be a trainer and eventually become a Water Gym Leader.
  10. P

Real World Animals in Pokemon

There is. Several of the earlier episodes showed real creatures in the Pokemon world like when Ash caught Pidgeotto for example, it pulled a worm out of the ground and ate it.
  11. P

What should be in Platina - the wishlist

-Something like the Sevii Islands instead of the Battle Frontier. -Improved animations rather then just two frames animated/distorted. -New areas all over Sinnoh, not just at the end. -The battle mechanism needs to be revamped, it is getting a little stale. -TIME/DATE EVENTS!!! Hello Nintendo...
  12. P

Caption the screenshots!

This isn't what it looks like, Gligar and I are just friends...
  13. P

Music What music are you currently listening to?

SOS - Jonas Brothers, it has only been out in Australia for about a month, just letting Americans know in case they think I'm a year behind. :P
  14. P

Pokémon Ranch confirmed for international release: "My Pokémon Ranch" appears on ...

About time Australia get something first (Excluding Wii Fit and Mario Kart Wii XD). Go us!