• Please check out our recent thread on handling different opinions and toxic behavior here.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Search results

1. Pokémon Spectrum

I need help coming up with a Fakemon name.

Putting this here since really have no other clue where to put it. I'm trying to put the finising touches on a list of Pokémon I came up with for a fan game (which will probably never get made, but I can dream), and I'm stuck on a few that still need names. One in particular is based on a...
  2. Pokémon Spectrum

Pokemon Duel issues

I just downloaded Pokemon Duel the other day, and it's amazing! However, I've run into an issue; the timer doesn't seem to run while the mobile device is asleep. It's really frustrating, because I had a Timed Booster opening, and last night there were about three hours left. This morning, I turn...
  3. Pokémon Spectrum

Let's Play advice

I'm hoping to start doing Let's Plays on my YouTube channel sometime in the near future, and I'd love to do some Pokémon LPs if I ever get the ability to, but I'm not sure exactly what Nintendo's policy is on LPs of their first-party games. I've heard a few conflicting accounts, and it sounds...
  4. Pokémon Spectrum

Crystal Issues

If this sort of thread already exists, I apologize, but I don't feel like browsing through the entire forum looking for it. I just restarted my copy of Crystal, got to Violet City, saved, and shut the game off for a bit to figure out why YouTube apparently decided to skip three videos on the...
  5. Pokémon Spectrum

Fossil Pokémon's original typings

We all know that Fossil Pokémon are all at least part Rock-type. Bulbapedia's article on them suggests that this may be due to the method by which they are obtained in-game. If this is the case, then their original typings may very well have been different back before they died out. Looking at...
  6. Pokémon Spectrum

Superhero types

If you could assign Pokémon types to superheroes (or supervillains, if you want), what would their types (and abilities and moves if you want to get that creative) be? I'm going to be posting my thoughts on four heroes from Marvel and DC respectively: Captain America: Normal/Fighting Ability...
  7. Pokémon Spectrum

What happens when a Trainer dies?

A thought occurred to me sometime last year: When a Trainer dies, what happens to their Pokémon? Do the Pokémon get released? Are the Pokéballs buried with the body? Are the Pokémon passed on to the Trainer's relatives? This was such an intriguing question that it ended up giving me an...
  8. Pokémon Spectrum

Game Corner Alternatives

Back in 2010, when I realized how freaking difficult Voltorb Flip was, I started brainstorming ideas of what they could have done instead in the localized versions. I mean, a Minesweeper variant is just a huge waste of the touch screen's potential. I thought it would have been better if someone...
  9. Pokémon Spectrum

Hello!

Hi! I'm new here! The site told me to introduce myself here, so I guess I'll do that. I've been a Pokémon fan since the start of the anime. My first game was Pokémon Silver, my first Starter was Cyndaquil, and my favorite game so far is Pokémon Y, because that's the closest I've ever gotten...