• Please check out our recent thread on handling different opinions and toxic behavior here.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Search results

1. P

Why are there almost no threads from before 2005?

So I was searching through the forums for some very old threads, and it seems like there is virtually nothing from the years 2003 and 2004. What happened to these threads? Edit: According to the Wayback Machine, there should be several thousand of these threads: Bulbagarden Forums - powered by...
  2. P

Anime Sound

Some episodes from the Kanto arc sound really weird when they aired on Cartoon Network. Every sound is repeated a few seconds after it's supposed to be heard and I swear that some of the characters lines change language during the repeat. It sounds like the episode has been dubbed but the...
  3. P

Hi

Hey, my name is pokefann.