• Please check out our recent thread on handling different opinions and toxic behavior here.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Search results

1. E

Caption the Screenshot! (V2)

Here is a recreation of a caption I did on the first version of this thread, at least from what I can remember.
  2. E

Preview JN062: Damp Jimereon

That does make me wonder. Did Sobble not know about the middle evolution or was he hoping that he would just skip to Inteleon? If the latter, it could indeed have the potential message of not rushing things.
  3. E

If Pokemon could speak

No, no. Not accents or celebrities. I meant what their dialogue would look like. Think "Island of Giant Pokemon". For example, Chloe's Eevee would probably read like a rambunctious tomboy.
  4. E

Anime & Manga General Discussion

Yeah, she is like a elementary school tomboy.
  5. E

Honestly, I love Chloe's Eevee. Despite being a cute female, the writers treat her like one of the guys (i.e. Pikachu), which is honestly a breath of fresh air. For example, she is a constant victim of slapstick when these kind of Pokemon don't usually get involved in them. Also, her imitation...
  6. E

Preview JN065: Dragon Battle! Satoshi VS Iris!!

I saw the image with Iris' forehead having a round imprint and thought "OK, so it was Goh who mistaken her hair for Pokemon this time, isn't it?" Anyway, I am happy Aoi Yuki is coming back. I LOVED her as Nadoka in Healin Good Precure.
  7. E

Who wants to bet Goh was the one who hit Iris with a Pokeball this time?
  8. E

If Pokemon could speak

If Ash's or his companion's Pokemon could speak, what would you think they would sound like? I don't mean in terms of their actual voice but rather what their dialogue would look like. For example, I like to think Sirfetch'd sounds like an honorable warrior whose verbose speeches are played for...
  9. E

Goh posing with the fully evolved starters would be an awesome image.
  10. E

Cookie if you get the reference.
  11. E

If Axew has evolved into Haxorus, I would love to see it retain it's playful and loving personality outside of battle, if only to contrast it with Grumpy Dragonite.
  12. E

Yeah, that sums it up.
  13. E

Eevee: Why does this keep happening to me? I'm the cute one! Aren't I suppose to be immune to slapstick? Pikachu: Not if you have an actual personality! Take me for example! I'm cute but I suffer the same kind of crap you do all the time!
  14. E

Review JN059: The Lost Sarunori! Who is the Trainer!?

Did not see the Team Rocket angle coming.
  15. E

16. E

17. E

18. E

19. E

Chloe: (thinking) First eating contests, now Psyduck? I never thought that such a quirky personality would lay under Chrysa's bland facade.
  20. E