• Please check out our recent thread on handling different opinions and toxic behavior here.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Search results

1. Werdnae

Bulbawiki site issues thread

fenyx4; The "View Source" button literally just changes the display text. The link still appends "&action=edit", and therefore leads to the edit page when it's unprotected. It's not unique to the vector skin, all the other skins are the same - it's just how mediawiki works. Tiddlywinks; If you...
  2. Werdnae

How about. . . now. Make sure you've changed your password.
  3. Werdnae

This thread is for issues with the wikis. For forum issues, the help desk, a subforum if the Garden Grotto, is the place to put it so that the people that can deal with it will see it. It appears that the issues have already been mentioned (and hopefully resolved) there.
  4. Werdnae

Re: Bulbapedia site issues thread That message shows up when there is too much load on the server. If you get it, please give it a few minutes before you try again. Sitting there refreshing until it loads just makes the problem worse.
  5. Werdnae

And, several more hours of work later, our tech has just fixed a bug in the Mediawiki software on which the wikis are built. This seems to have fixed the issue. I must stress that once we know of an issue, simply telling us that it is an issue is less than helpful. The more information we can...
  6. Werdnae

I suspect that this is the same bug as the watchlist one. It's not recording visits to pages. The email confirmation code bug on the other hand I have no idea. Zhen Lin;?
  7. Werdnae

There seems to be an issue with the watchlists. The "mark all pages visited" button isn't working either. I imagine they're both caused by the same fault, but I don't yet know what that is. Likely an issue with updating the list in the database, as new edits are appearing on them, but visits...
  8. Werdnae

Again, can I get a list of what add ons you have installed? I need to know exactly what your setup is in order to nail down what is causing the problem. I can't fix something if I don't know what is making it break.
  9. Werdnae

Is it giving an error message when you try and resend? If not, then it's likely gone through. Emails, despite popular thought, aren't actually an instant system. There can be a significant amount of lag. Try giving it some time.
  10. Werdnae

Can you make sure that you don't have an add-on or extension in Chrome that is blocking Javascript?
  11. Werdnae

Should be fixed now.
  12. Werdnae

Zhen Lin sucessfully sent a test email to me today, so can the people that have been having difficulty confirming their emails try again?
  13. Werdnae

Our hosting service has had an outage. There's nothing we can do about it until it comes back online. It's the same issue that's affecting numerous other sites.
  14. Werdnae

As often as you feel like. It's up to you.
  15. Werdnae

I'll post an update here when it is fixed, but we may not know for sure unless people are testing it.
  16. Werdnae

A bug is preventing the email system from working properly, although I have heard that a few people have managed to eventually confirm their emails, so it might not be fully broken. We're trying to get the bug fixed. I can tell you that it is definitely not a problem with your email address...
  17. Werdnae

We have noticed.
  18. Werdnae

The code you were using (trying to use) to have a youtube video is killing the page. You can go in and edit it by editing any other page and changing the title ion the URL. Remove that line of code right down near the bottom along with anything else you want to do.
  19. Werdnae

I'm told that we aren't going to be able to fix it unless we can reproduce it to figure out what's causing it. Which is a problem given its only happening intermittently. So to improve our chances of getting the info we need, I'd like to ask that anyone who gets that specific block message...
  20. Werdnae

That's. . . not good. Zhen Lin;