• Please check out our recent thread on handling different opinions and toxic behavior here.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Search results

1. Snowy

Eat or Spit

Which animal are the ribs from? If its beef or pork, eat. Lamb shank
  2. Snowy

Eat or Spit

I'll try it once, just need to add some protein. (Sorry, couldn't resist :P I just find it a bit weird, I mean I'm a meat eater too and it is possible to have some things without meat) Rebel Whopper. (It's a meat-free Whopper that apparently tastes like the real thing)
  3. Snowy

Eat or Spit

We have the recipe for a really nice beef rib marinade/sauce that is low sugar. Really nice. Salad sandwich.
  4. Snowy

Eat or Spit

Oh, come on. That's one of my favourite foods. Especially with grills chicken. As long as the only anchovies are in the sauce, and not chopped up in the salad, though. My mum loves canned fish though, so she'd eat canned tuna :P Garden Salad.
  5. Snowy

Eat or Spit

Groooooosss. I'm sorry, but I really hate most types of fish. I only really like the "cheap" fish that the fish and chips shops do. (Like Hake) Fish and Chips.
  6. Snowy

Eat or Spit

Too many carbs. Pass. The only thing that shows up when I search for that is a drug that induces vomiting, which isn't really appropriate for this thread. Can you clarify? Extremely hot curry. (Hot as in spicy)
  7. Snowy

Eat or Spit

I'm not supposed to... But pies are worth breaking my diet for. Do I also get sauce and a coke? If yes, gobble them up! Chicken and vegetable pies.
  8. Snowy

Eat or Spit

Spit. Sweet and Sour Pork
  9. Snowy

Eat or Spit

Spit. Fried chicken
  10. Snowy

Eat or Spit

Spit Mushroom risotto.
  11. Snowy

Eat or Spit

... What? Lamb stew.
  12. Snowy

Eat or Spit

Sure. Why not? Roast duck
  13. Snowy

Eat or Spit

If it's cooked properly, sure. I've had a really bad run of dry turkey over the years that I really want to stay away from it. Roast chicken
  14. Snowy

Eat or Spit

Not a fan of seafood (Even though salmon is supposed to be a superfood on my diet) Salmon.
  15. Snowy

Eat or Spit

Spit. I never was a fan of ketchup (aka tomato sauce)... I like barbecue sauce better. But since switching diets, I've grown fond of a homemade mayo recipe I have. (Pretty sure it's kosher too) Homemade mayo. (Egg, Mustard, lemon juice, sweetener (can use sugar if you want) and olive oil. and a...
  16. Snowy

Eat or Spit

I admit that grilled cheese (with promite) is something I miss from my before my diet. Might be enough to break my diet... maybe... Protein shake.
  17. Snowy

Eat or Spit

Aren't hotdogs non-kosher? They're definitely not keto (Processed is bad) To be honest, I'm not even sure what I can cook that meets both of our restrictions. Unseasoned steak.
  18. Snowy

Eat or Spit

I can't. Eevee's cooking.
  19. Snowy

Eat or Spit

Ew. Nuts. beef short ribs
  20. Snowy

Eat or Spit

Eewwwwww. Seafood! Lobster.