• Please check out our recent thread on handling different opinions and toxic behavior here.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Search results

1. Lufenium

Team Skull Speculation

Volt Tackle's Japanese name, ボルテッカー Volteccer, comes from an attack that Pulseman, the protagonist of a Game Freak game of the same name, uses. Both attacks are in reference toTekkaman, whose signature attack is called Voltekka. Source: Bulba's VT article. Game Freak love referencing...
  2. Lufenium

Team Skull Speculation

Eh, not much to go off yet. I like the designs. Pink-haired girl looks cool, and the leader's necklace reminds me or OR/AS' Archie.
  3. Lufenium

Team Skull Speculation

I agree, honestly. But it's a way of linking the games together, by keeping the enemies between them somewhat the same. The problem with Aqua & Magma is that they are different in all but execution. They both had exactly the same events and base locations in their games. The only thing that...
  4. Lufenium

Team Skull Speculation

We've had teams shared between two games, and we've had teams that differed between games. But what about a team that was different dependent upon the version you played? For purpose, I'll call them Team Eclipse. In Sun, they plan to use the Sun legendary for their agenda, a permanent solar...