• Please check out our recent thread on handling different opinions and toxic behavior here.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Search results

1. unrepentantAuthor

POPULAR: What Did You Write Today?

Wouldn't know. Never watched it.
  2. unrepentantAuthor

Wrote a scene 23 chapters ahead because the viewpoint character for that chapter is just so compelling and I'm going to destroy my readers.
  3. unrepentantAuthor

I have a chapter outline for the first third of DE, with titles for each chapter, and I've been putting my unsorted scenes in the appropriate places in my Scrivener doc. I also wrote a massive, sapient dragon explaining his terms of service to a human girl.
  4. unrepentantAuthor

Yesterday I wrote 5000 words, a mix of worldbuilding, outlining, and prose. Today I'm gonna try and do that again... twice.
  5. unrepentantAuthor

1750 words of completely unshareable noncanon DE content that maybe three people in the world besides myself will ever get to see. Written around 3am. Great.
  6. unrepentantAuthor

Been writing some unusual Different Eyes content in that it's mostly trainerfic of all things. Also a hell of a lot of RP.
  7. unrepentantAuthor

Managed to write daily par for NaNoWriMo yesterday. Mostly material for the new chapter 2 of Different Eyes.
  8. unrepentantAuthor

@Juliko
  9. unrepentantAuthor

Mostly been writing forum roleplay posts lately. Some of it is fantastic, some more off the cuff. I'm having fun.
  10. unrepentantAuthor

Good luck, @RK9 !
  11. unrepentantAuthor

Yesterday I managed to sort out the first 600 or so words of my next chapter. Pretty pleased about it, I've been fighting them for ages now.
  12. unrepentantAuthor

Finally returned to editing last night. Went okay. Made a start, at least. Time to resume the project today!
  13. unrepentantAuthor

Last few days I've been writing character descriptions for Artfight. Pretty pleased with some of the results!
  14. unrepentantAuthor

900 words yesterday, half of it part of the ongoing revision, half of it new content.
  15. unrepentantAuthor

Yesterday was another big wordcount spike, a full 600 words. Deeply suggestive content though, so I don't know if it'll make it into the published fic.
  16. unrepentantAuthor

Wrote 1235 words last night of a great big fight scene, the first proper battle I've written in over a decade! Wrote it inside about an hour, pretty much without pause. Felt amazing to finish. Time to read it in the light of day and determine if it's any good, I guess!
  17. unrepentantAuthor

Still at 100+ words per day. Some of them are even pretty good!
  18. unrepentantAuthor

Still daily DE, but now I've bumped the minimum wordcount to 100w/day. Over 300w yesterday. Going alright, all things considered.
  19. unrepentantAuthor

@Stalungrad The single best thing you can do for your writing is to write, no matter the quality! Proficiency comes with practice, mate.
  20. unrepentantAuthor

Wrote over 2000 words of DE yesterday. I'm getting ready for that update at an unusual pace!