• Please check out our recent thread on handling different opinions and toxic behavior here.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Search results

1. Tactician Karina

What video games are you playing now?

Still playing through the first KOTOR, almost done with the Light Side and should be done by at least tomorrow morning or afternoon. Also playing some Monster Hunter Generations Ultimate (got for Christmas since I missed out on playing the 3DS version unfortunately), Animal Crossing New...
  2. Tactician Karina

Replaying KotOR LS again, wanted to restart this side since I stopped playing it for a while and I pretty much forgot what I was supposed to do lol. So now I've been playing it for a few days, might play around with some other builds for my character as well. Fire Emblem Shadow Dragon and the...
  3. Tactician Karina

Make sure to use and train most of your units (since it's like FE2 and 4 for not getting too many units), and make sure to check talks often if you can (so you don't miss recruits or items and you can trigger events).
  4. Tactician Karina

Collar x Malice replay, Switch version. I didn't start any other LI's route just yet, I wanted to get two of the bad endings for the common route before I truly start another route. I'm still thinking of doing Takeru's story next (his sarcasm and harsh criticism is so cute), but I'm also...
  5. Tactician Karina

Collar x Malice replay, Switch version. Finished Okazaki's route and got all his CG's, voice recordings, his ending theme, and unlocked the side content for him. Got his bittersweet bad ending first since all you need to do to get it is miss the shot when against Rei, this ending also gets him...
  6. Tactician Karina

Collar x Malice replay, Switch version. Almost done with Okazaki's route, we're just at Adonis' hideout and close to one of two endings I can get. I'm thinking of getting the bittersweet love ending (or something along that name) before the actual good ending. I also need to get the rest of the...
  7. Tactician Karina

Collar x Malice replay, Switch version. Towards the end of chapter 5 Okazaki and the MC make up then ate some Christmas cake and watched a horror movie. Now currently on chapter 6, didn't really get too much done though in this playthrough aside from unlocking some terms and materials. Saved...
  8. Tactician Karina

Collar x Malice replay, Switch version. Got to chapter 5 in Okazaki's route, I keep forgetting how chill and sweet he is so I'm not sure why I never bothered to play through his route first any other time. I also love how his opinions and thoughts are similar to mine when it comes to the police...
  9. Tactician Karina

Collar x Malice replay, Switch version. Currently on chapter 4 of Okazaki's route, just met with Keisuke Sanjou and took him up on his offer of a contest; the MC and Okazaki have to figure out who the next on duty police officer will be killed and save them, if we find out and save them before...
  10. Tactician Karina

Collar x Malice replay Switch ver. Currently on chapter 3 for Kei's route, specifically in his POV for a bit. Before that though we just got Rika into custody for a murder + arson (that links to Adonis and X-Day) while she claims to not know anything about X-Day, Adonis, and Zero; Kageyuki...
  11. Tactician Karina

Collar x Malice replay Switch ver. Got through chapter 0/common route, decided to go through Kei Okazaki's route first this time (I usually go through Takeru's route first). Not sure if I want to get one of the bad ends or the good end first, I usually try to get the good endings before the bad...
  12. Tactician Karina

FE Heroes. Finally got Jill in the PoR/RD banner, got her as a free choice unit after not being able to pull her after 40 tries. Also finally got Ethlyn in the GotHW Dancer banner, no luck on Lachesis though; because of that I decided to not pull on it anymore, so I'll try for her again whenever...
  13. Tactician Karina

FE Heroes. Got super lucky with the new Dance and PoR/RD banners, got Duo Sigurd and Deirdre on the first free pull and my next pull with orbs I got Quan, with Eldigan as the Tempest Trial reward now I have the first gen buddies (+Dierdre) together! Now I'm hoping to get Ethlyn and Lachesis from...
  14. Tactician Karina

Fairy Tail Switch. Almost done with upgrading and remodeling the guild; now I just need to complete a few more character stories, raise more bonds, and grind my current characters to level 99 then reset them. Still haven't done the S Rank test, though according to my friend it's a fight against...
  15. Tactician Karina

Fairy Tail Switch. Taking it easy now since I'm on the epilogue, I'm just before taking the S Rank test but I'm doing quests and upgrading and remodeling the guild first. Completed some more character stories and got Mirajane as playable, will finish the last of Laxus' character story at a later...
  16. Tactician Karina

Fairy Tail Switch. Finished chapter 8 and now I'm on the final chapter. I was assuming that since there were two more chapters after 8 that 10 would be the last, but I guess the last chapter(?) is just post game stuff instead, chapter 9 is the real last chapter (though it doesn't say 9, just...
  17. Tactician Karina

Fairy Tail Switch. On chapter 8 episode 3, currently can only use Wendy but before that I had to direct Lucy and Wendy to the control room in Tartaros; I think I'm almost done with this episode, meaning I'll get to the fourth and final episode of this chapter soon. Only two more chapters after...
  18. Tactician Karina

Fairy Tail Switch. Currently on chapter 7 episode 3, just at the Tartaros dungeon though I haven't started the final episode's mission yet. Kind of disappointed that a lot of the story arcs are either really condensed or out of order (like the Grand Magic Games, making certain characters appear...
  19. Tactician Karina

Fairy Tail Switch. Currently on chapter 7 episode 1, didn't actually get to the main mission for this episode yet (getting the guild to 25th rank) since there were a lot of character stories unlocked. Completed the ones given and so far I have completed all three of Juvia, Ichiya, Sting, Rogue...
  20. Tactician Karina

Fairy Tail Switch. Finished chapter 5 and currently on chapter 6 episode 3, there are five episodes in the chapter since I have to fight the dragonlings and boss dragons, making me use different teams for this one. So far my characters are around level 31-32, so they can soak up damage better...