• Please check out our recent thread on handling different opinions and toxic behavior here.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Search results

1. Archaic

Bulbawiki site issues thread

If you would like to try an alternative Chrome-like browser, where this issue will not bother you, I would suggest Vivaldi. It's based on Chromium, just like Chrome, and is compatible with all Chrome extensions.
  2. Archaic

Let me guess, you're using Google Chrome Version 87.0.4280.88 (Official Build) (64-bit)? There seems to be a problem with just this specific version of Chrome. No other browser is reporting this issue. We believe it to be a bug in the browser itself, but we've not identified the specific reason...
  3. Archaic

I have fully reviewed the circumstances of the recent bans on your account, and I am satisfied that the reasons for these repeated bans have been more than adequately explained by Bulbapedia staff members on the talk page of your most recent account, as viewable at User talk:KnightGalarie -...
  4. Archaic

Current intention is to end the "public beta" this weekend. It'll still be accessible for anyone who knows the URL, but those users who don't want to see it won't. Had a few people report this one. The issue appears to have something to do with how the mobile skin redirects mobile users to a...
  5. Archaic

The problem seems to be the load balancer again, something's overloading it. Techs are investigating.
  6. Archaic

Re: Bulbapedia site issues thread We're all getting it. The tech is on holiday, and something's been screwing up. No idea what. If you get that, wait 5 minutes then try again. The server should reboot automatically.
  7. Archaic

Re: Bulbapedia site issues thread ...oh dear. I didn't know that page existed. That better not have been what's caused the server errors. It's happened before with some punctuation.