• Please check out our recent thread on handling different opinions and toxic behavior here.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Search results

1. prog rocker

What video games are you playing now?

What I'm more surprised about is that it got a good reception despite the Rabbids being so... divisive.
  2. prog rocker

Considering the last stages were rushed in the original game... I can understand how he ended up being that bad...
  3. prog rocker

Thank you for reminding me how much money savers Locke and Zidane were in their respective games.
  4. prog rocker

The one I use is a Logitech F310. They work pretty fine.
  5. prog rocker

Getting a gamepad can work. Sadly, Stardew doesn't recognize generic ones for some reason...
  6. prog rocker

I guess we should make a thread about that game. Maybe we could play.
  7. prog rocker

Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of the Sky Just recruiting things before the next boss, since I'm alternating between the different PMDs. I will also try to get everyone in each game (thanks Wonder Mail Generator for the Golden Mask).
  8. prog rocker

Fairy Tail Doing post-game stuff and sidequests that I didn't do before, making me underleveled. Theatrhythm Final Fantasy I finally have 7 Lv99 characters, and the lowest leveled ones are level 83. Not bad. Dragon Quest V: Hand of the Heavenly Bride Reached Stockenbarrel. Wondering if I...
  9. prog rocker

Clone Hero Only found four new songs that I can't FC.
  10. prog rocker

Tony Hawk still exists?
  11. prog rocker

Clone Hero I might start making a list of all songs I can't FC to save my life.
  12. prog rocker

Flower, Sun and Rain ...And a little while after you told me that, I had to deal with a drunk demon whose personality changes depending on the drink she has.
  13. prog rocker

Flower, Sun, and Rain Got curious about this one, since I have never played a Suda51 game, but why do I feel something weird is going to happen?
  14. prog rocker

Clone Hero ...or at least I would be playing if it wasn't because I'm still downloading some songs.
  15. prog rocker

Clone Hero FC'ing as much songs as I can... on Easy. I really need to get a guitar for my PC.
  16. prog rocker

Guitar Hero III Still modding the game. Also, I can't believe I could FC "Bark at the Moon" and "Fire It Up", but couldn't do the same for "Cowboys from Hell" and "No One Knows".
  17. prog rocker

This is why I'm glad the Under Pressure's masters/rights (can't remember which one they needed) were lost until 2009...
  18. prog rocker

Guitar Hero III PC I just learned how to mod it. This opens a lot of possibilities for me.
  19. prog rocker

Guitar Hero I The covers were worse than I remembered...
  20. prog rocker

Just a question: is there a version for PC?