• Please check out our recent thread on handling different opinions and toxic behavior here.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Search results

1. Jo The Marten

Bulbawiki site issues thread

I have the same issue as Luna, my new messages alert won't go away.
  2. Jo The Marten

I don't know. Granted we've gotten a lot more traffic, but this was really sudden, and has been way too consistent. Checking on Alexa.com, our traffic did rise between the 28th and the 29th, but not to the amount it raised on the 23rd, where it had no real issues.
  3. Jo The Marten

Zhen Lin; Something needs to be done, or we need some form of explanation.
  4. Jo The Marten

Yeah, we've had constant 503s for nearly 24 hours.
  5. Jo The Marten

I'm having a particular issue. I received a new message last night, but when I read it, then return to the recent changes, the "New Message" template is still at the top. No matter how many times I visit my talk page, it will not go away. Edit: It was because of the cache. No big deal.
  6. Jo The Marten

I remember we had this issue before. I remember we had this EXACT issue before. Even staff were getting it. It'd even happen when we'd save an edit and it'd tell us our edit can't be saved because we were blocked.
  7. Jo The Marten

I had this problem a while ago where Bulbapedia kept alternating between logging me in and logging me out. It stopped, so I figured it was a one time issue. Later today, it started doing it again, so I wanted to report it. What happens is: I'll be logged in checking the Recent Changes, I'll...