• Please check out our recent thread on handling different opinions and toxic behavior here.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Search results

1. V

Bulbawiki site issues thread

I'm getting them as well.
  2. V

The sidebar appears to have moved to the bottom of every page I view.
  3. V

Bulbapedia appears to be down again. This time I can't access anything other than the main page.
  4. V

Yes. I'm still getting errors, but I can just fix them by reloading the page.
  5. V

Bulbapedia's still down by the looks of it. Edit: Looks like its back now. Edit #2: And it's down again...
  6. V

On my mobile, if I view Bulbapedia while logged out, a rather large advert appears on the bottom right corner of the page.
  7. V

Now I've had a 504 Gateway Time Out error Edit: And now another stupid 503 Service Unavailable error! :mad:
  8. V

BIB: I've been experiencing that as well. UB: I haven't had that problem though.
  9. V

So do I.:(
  10. V

Now most of Bulbapedia is down, as well as the entire of the Archives and Bulbanews.
  11. V

The server appears to be down at the moment. It appears as if everyone's locked out of their accounts. Edit #1: Half of Bulbapedia and the Archives are down as well. Dunno about Bulbanews. Edit #2: Same as above with Bulbanews.