• Please check out our recent thread on handling different opinions and toxic behavior here.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Search results

1. creativelover93

POPULAR: What Did You Write Today?

Deciding what setting the foster home will take place in. Wayne's goal is to be a journalist on people and pokemon, reporting and investigating on the latest news. Changing the OC's pokemon teams and some names. Some of the canon characters will nickname their own pokemon.
  2. creativelover93

Gwen and Wayne will have a little sibling. I was originally going to make two or even three younger siblings, but I don't want to make too many so I reduced it to just one. Gwen and Wayne are also fraternal twins (Both have dark skin, but Gwen is a red head while Wayne has brown hair). They're...
  3. creativelover93

Instead of "I'm at home and then later I'm going out on a journey, bye" in three chapters or less, the characters will be pokemon trainers right from the beginning of the story. The foster children started their pokemon journey about a month ago while the siblings Gwen and Wayne started about...
  4. creativelover93

The Galar fanfic might upload in early or mid spring. I will not upload the story (or any pokefics) to fanfiction net for personal reasons,
  5. creativelover93

Gloria, the current champion will have her own fanbase that it can get toxic at times and some will have a rivarly with Leon's fanbase (who are mad that Gloria defeated him). Leon will be the world's famous athelte, starring in commericals, movies and other media. Gloria's personality will be...
  6. creativelover93

Got the half the first chapter started, but I'm struggling to think of a title of the swsh fanfic.
  7. creativelover93

Only Gwen and Wyane will have 6 pokemon in thier team. Lottie, Lenny and Rory will have 4 or 5 Pokemon on thier team.
  8. creativelover93

This story is more of a ensemble cast where the main characters each get the main focus in each chapter along with some mini story arcs. While the foster children is usually seen together in a pokemon journey, they can be apart for a while and hang out with other characters.
  9. creativelover93

The main antagonist is a fallen hero. At first, she turns out to be a decent girl until she finds out about her family's history and tries to avenge them by going on her journey even means necessary. As it progresses, she turns into a selfish, manipulative, ruthless and competitive jerk just...
  10. creativelover93

Gwen and Wyane may or may not be in the first chapter, and just appear in the second chapter due to focusing on the foster home. It's not going to be easy writing about a foster home because I have no knowledge of it and I have to do as much as research as I can. Rory has cerebal palsy at a...
  11. creativelover93

Finally got started, but the plot of the first chapter might be in two parts to avoid from dragging too long.
  12. creativelover93

Gloria (The Female SWSH protagonist) will be in this story along with Victor, but however, thier personalities are totally different. Gloria is still Scottish and can be a bit vulgar, but only if she's angry or stressed. Her personality will be quite different than the usual of the hard drinking...
  13. creativelover93

I just got started on writing the first chapter of SWSH fanfiction but I have no idea what to name it. The first chapter is about how Lottie, Lenny and Rory met each other in a foster home and meeting thier foster parents.
  14. creativelover93

The canon player characters (eg. Serena, Lucas, Sun) will have different roles. Gloria will still be champion, but I'm not going to make all canon player characters be champions in future pokemon fics. As for Victor, I'll think of something.
  15. creativelover93

More personalities for pokemon are planned for SWSH fic. 1. Vanilluxe (M): He is cold and distant towards strangers due to fear of being judged for his appearance . He's really emotionless, unresponsive, harsh and a bit dismissive but acts caring, friendly and warm towards the ones he's very...
  16. creativelover93

Hmm, I guess you do have a point there. I will change a few of the names of the pokemon, but Gwen and Wyane are here to stay permanently. Thanks.
  17. creativelover93

I'm changing Gwen's name because since she is dark skin girl with wine red hair, the name Gwen doesn't fit anymore and it means white and fair. I might change Wyane's name.
  18. creativelover93

More wordbuilding on some of the cities and towns. Motostoke will have factories, sporting goods, industrial park. Turffield will have a golf course, soccer field and baseball field. I could just imagine Milo participating these sports in his spare time. In Hulbury, the rock group will be...
  19. creativelover93

More wordbuilding. Since Rory is in a wheelchair, I imagine that Corviknight will have a special taxi that holds handicapped people just like they do in real life. His friends will still get on if they want to. If a person brings thier entire family or a group of trainers, thier pokemon has to...
  20. creativelover93

I've decided to remove the subplot of a pokemon abandoning its trainer because it was not necessary, but however I'll add it in future pokemon fanfics. The replacement subplot of of a swsh fanfic about the foster children finding thier birth parents since they barely remember about them. They...