• Please check out our recent thread on handling different opinions and toxic behavior here.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Search results

1. P

Bulbawiki site issues thread

Yeah, it happens to me frequently too. But twelve times in a row is ridiculous.
  2. P

"Sorry, we could not process your edit due to a loss of session data." I have gotten no less than ten of these in a row attempting to save a simple talk page edit. What the hell. EDIT: 11.
  3. P

"Wave of new and exciting users" implies registrations. At least, that's how I looked at it. And I didn't find the site unavailable for much time... just very, very slow.
  4. P

Doubt it. There seem to be fewer registrations, if anything. But yeah, it was super duper slow yesterday. Hopefully it's better today, haven't checked yet. :x
  5. P

1. The forums are running fine, but Bulbapedia is slow as shit today. 2. Why am I repeatedly prevented from logging in "as a measure against session hijacking?" Thanks.
  6. P

Re: Bulbapedia site issues thread I think for the time being it would be prudent to copy the text of the page into a Word document before submitting it, so you can simply make the changes later with copy+paste, should the edit not process.
  7. P

Re: Bulbapedia site issues thread So if you open multiple tabs, Bulbapedia crashes? Or is whenever you open the Mud Slap page or the Mimic page? Can you be a little more specific about the root of your problem?