• Please check out our recent thread on handling different opinions and toxic behavior here.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Search results

1. MewSobbleFan19

Moves that Pokemon should/should not be able to learn

TIL that Emolga can learn the powerful Grass-type special move Solar Beam via TM. I'm surprised a Pokemon like Emolga is able to learn a move like that.
  2. MewSobbleFan19

I learned something new. Thank you.
  3. MewSobbleFan19

I'm curious as to how both Helioptile and Heliolisk can learn Surf. This is something that's confused me for quite a while now.
  4. MewSobbleFan19

I didn't even realize Camouflage didn't make it into the game. Maybe Sobble can use that move in the anime instead.
  5. MewSobbleFan19

Sobble should be able to learn Camouflage. It's a chameleon. For it to not learn that move is rather surprising.