• Please check out our recent thread on handling different opinions and toxic behavior here.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Search results

1. T

Bulbawiki site issues thread

And yet when you look at my post earlier, you'll see that Google reports not having found any suspicious activity in the last 90 days. The only thing suspicious is google. 90 days certainly has not elapsed between our posts. Of course, yours had more pages tested (apparently) but when I look...
  2. T

I figured as much. Is there any way to fix that? It would be unfortunate for casual users to stumble upon the warning.
  3. T

I searched Shigeki Morimoto on Bulbapedia and this came up: Here's the diagnostic page: It's kind of weird considering these statements:
  4. T

So out of curiosity, is this update the reason why the infobox is now on the left rather than the right, and pushing the text down? Or is it intentional?