• Please check out our recent thread on handling different opinions and toxic behavior here.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Search results

1. Cresselia92

POPULAR: What Did You Write Today?

I’ve written my first Nuzlocke oneshot: 1.000-long story, and the first of a series.
  2. Cresselia92

I have written around 1.500+ words worth of lore ideas and plot points. Oh, and I've also continued a bit of Chapter 1 as well. Around 600 words for it, give or take. Aiming for the 6.000 words for chapter mark.
  3. Cresselia92

27.600+ chapter? And here I thought that my 13.000+ chapter was breaking the mold. :p I have nothing against long chapters, though, especially if you don’t want to break the pacing of the plot. Just be careful and make sure to keep the story engaging, so that people won’t fall to the attention...
  4. Cresselia92

I’ve got a creative burst and written a draft of a timeline for my Pokémon and Kingdom Hearts crossover. Trying to tie the events together is tough, but I’m kinda satisfied with what I’ve got so far. ^^ Trying now to glue the events of Dream Drop Distance and Black (2)/White (2)/XY together.