• Please check out our recent thread on handling different opinions and toxic behavior here.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Search results

1. U

Video Game Quotes

Black Lightning: Keep that ugly mug out of the south side Grid: You are incapable of harming me Black Lightning: That's whats called an alternative fact Black Adam: You cant fight a god Black Lightning: Nothing about me is fake news Black Adam: By all means surprise me Injustice 2, Honestly...
  2. U

Video Game Quotes

Choke on a harpoon! Black Manta, Injustice 2 :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
  3. U

Video Game Quotes

Starfire: I will fight to protect my home Grodd: Earths not your home alien Starfire: Now that was just rude Grodd Injustice 2
  4. U

Video Game Quotes

5. U

Video Game Quotes

"I'm not a psychopath. I'm a high functioning psychopath." - Reaper, Overwatch
  6. U

Video Game Quotes

7. U

Video Game Quotes

"It's so nice to have someone to cross-stitch with." - Benny, Fire Emblem Fates Revelation
  8. U

Video Game Quotes

"Would you ... like to feed the duckies with me?" -Benny, Fire Emblem Conquest
  9. U

Video Game Quotes

"Every meeting leads to a parting" - Whisper, Yo-kai Watch
  10. U

Video Game Quotes

"There are many soldiers in the world, but you are my only brother." Elise Schwarzer, Legend of Heros Trails of Cold Steel
  11. U

Video Game Quotes

Igniculus: Aurora, what is love known by? Aurora: When it hurts to say goodbye. -Child of Light
  12. U

Video Game Quotes

"Hahaa, are you surprised at how great a guy I am? Rest assured, that's a natural reaction. Even I am surprised everytime I look into a mirror." -Arsene Lupin, Code:Realize Guardian of Rebirth
  13. U

Video Game Quotes

"Beg that I succed, for I have seen the throne of the gods - and it was empty." - Corypheus, Dragon Age Inquisition
  14. U

Video Game Quotes

"My nipples are weak?" - Kor Meteor, Tales of Heart R
  15. U

Video Game Quotes

"In the south you have alienages, slums both human and elven. The desperate have no way out. Back home, a poor man can sell himself. As a slave he can have a position of respect, comfort, and could even support a family. Some slaves are treated poorly it's true, but do you honestly think...
  16. U

Video Game Quotes

" But, you know ... when it is all over ... we will wake, and our dream will end. Our dream will vanish." - Fayth of Bahamut, Final Fantasy X
  17. U

Video Game Quotes

"Sin is cursed. Sin prays. It curses its form, it prays for dissolution. Sin sees dreams of its own destruction. Sin is looking at us. We live in a fading echo of time left us by the destroyer. Free him from Yu Yevon. Free him....the fayth that has become sin." - Fayth of Valefor, Final Fantasy X
  18. U

Video Game Quotes

"If one's sacrifice is built on the sacrifices of others then those who survive must prove their lives were worth the sacrifice." - Gale, Shin Megami Tensei Digital Devil Saga 2.
  19. U

Video Game Quotes

"Even if I knew it would destroy everything, I would still steal you away..." - Amnesia Memories I have no idea who actually said this because the game isn't out in US yet. It was just from the trailer.
  20. U

Video Game Quotes

"It is dangerous when too many men in the same armor think they're right." - Cole, Dragon Age Inquisition