• Please check out our recent thread on handling different opinions and toxic behavior here.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Search results

1. I

Bulbawiki site issues thread

I think all the Sugimori upload things caused stress on the server. It seems better now.
  2. I

Re: Bulbapedia site issues thread Yeah, it seems to be a Google Chrome issue. I'm getting it, too. I've reported it both to the Bulbagarden higher-ups and Google, and nothing's helped on either side.
  3. I

Re: Bulbapedia site issues thread Dem darn serverz. What exactly is the issue?
  4. I

Re: Bulbapedia site issues thread It's only Chrome. Safari's fine. They're both WebKit.
  5. I

Re: Bulbapedia site issues thread It's Chrome and has always been happening. I've reported this to Google and they did nothing at all.
  6. I

Re: Bulbapedia site issues thread See here for more information on the issue.
  7. I

Re: Bulbapedia site issues thread Which part? The error or the bad rendering?
  8. I

Re: Bulbapedia site issues thread Might be related to this that kept popping up: Warning: mkdir() [function.mkdir]: Permission denied in /home/themozz/public_html/bulbawiki/codebase-common/includes/GlobalFunctions.php on line 2012 Images also seem to be rendering horribly; see DSi logo...
  9. I

Re: Bulbapedia site issues thread It's back now; most likely due to Explorers of Sky's American release. Heads up guys; get extra server protection on HGSS's American release. We don't want another US Platinum.
  10. I

Re: Bulbapedia site issues thread Odd. Mine works fine. Bulbapedia? If so, possibly 2 server setup could be the issue. --------------------- On a different note... Also does same on XP. Most likely a Chrome 4 issue.
  11. I

Re: Bulbapedia site issues thread No assuming. However, an Unknown might be more appropriate.