• Please check out our recent thread on handling different opinions and toxic behavior here.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Search results

1. Juliko

What video games are you playing now?

I'm also playing Story of Seasons: Pioneers of Olive Town. It has its flaws, but I find it pretty enjoyable. I only wish they didn't force us to make makers for every little thing!
  2. Juliko

Code:Realize ~Guardian of Rebirth~ Just finished Victor's route and I'm going to try Saint-Germain's route next.
  3. Juliko

Just started this cute indie game called Marchen Forest: Mylne and the Forest Gift.
  4. Juliko

Finished my run of Pretty Princess Party and am about two start two indie games on my Switch, Autumn's Journey and When The Past Was Around.
  5. Juliko

Uhhh...there aren't any characters in Stardew named Sophia, nor one named Andy either.
  6. Juliko

Still making my way through Etrian Odyssey Untold 2: The Fafnir Knight. Awww, Flavio is such a good boy! I love him so much!
  7. Juliko

Etrian Odyssey 5 and Fafnir Knight. Trying to unlock the level cap quests for the former and just started the latter.
  8. Juliko

Etrian Odyssey V: Beyond The Myth demo. Man, the physical copies are this game are ridiculously expensive for a 3-year-old game!!
  9. Juliko

I just finished Etrian Odyssey 4's main story and plan to do the post-game a little later. Thanks @System Error for introducing me to the franchise!
  10. Juliko

Harvest Moon: Back to Nature (The Boy&Girl version) on my PS Vita
  11. Juliko

Trials of Mana (remake), Harvest Moon: Back to Nature (PS Vita), and Pokemon Pinball: Ruby and Sapphire.
  12. Juliko

Trials of Mana for the Switch.
  13. Juliko

I've still been playing PMD DX and downloaded Choices: Stories You Play on my phone.
  14. Juliko

The Trials of Mana demo (I love everything about it!...except Charlotte's English voice. Why did they have to make her both sound too old and make her talk like Elmer Fudd?! It doesn't work!!)
  15. Juliko

Playing the Rescue Team remake, and I gotta say, the difficulty level really went up in this game. I can barely get through any dungeons without dying, even with a ton of reviver seeds!
  16. Juliko

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon DX. Man, the three Mankey in Uproar Forest are a LOT harder to defeat this time around!
  17. Juliko

I'm playing Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Red Rescue Team again to tide myself over until DX comes out on the Switch. Ahh, the memories...
  18. Juliko

That's out now? Cool! I've been wanting to play that since I heard about it. I just finished this REALLY old gameboy game called Hamtaro: Ham-Hams Unite. Ahh, my childhood...
  19. Juliko

Pokemon Sword came in the mail and I'm playing it now. Current team so far: Drizzile Nickit Wooloo Hoothoot Combee Seedot
  20. Juliko

Just finished my second run of Trials of Mana, finishing with the following team: Duran (Liege), Angela (Archmage), and Hawkeye (Nightblade). Gonna start a third one with Charlotte, Kevin, and Lise.