• Please check out our recent thread on handling different opinions and toxic behavior here.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Search results

1. techitisJ

POPULAR: What Did You Write Today?

Wrote 1578 words for my Pokemon fanfiction that I am somehow still managing to come up with ideas for. Seriously this doesn't happen all that often it's rare one of these things exceeds 10 pages.
  2. techitisJ

I wrote around 3660 words for those one-shots today. Despite having written that much, I actually found it super hard to focus today.
  3. techitisJ

I wrote 1206 words this evening for a one-shot idea I came up with around a month back. I had almost forgotten about this idea but when I was sorting through my documents I discovered it again and I was like 'Oh wait this is cool." Glad I found it and only wish I was awake enough to write more.
  4. techitisJ

Spent the past week slowly working on the start of a Pokemon fic I know I'll never finish. But hey, it's 10 pages which are more than over half of my Pokemon fics lol. Since last Wednesday I've written 4500 words for this fic.
  5. techitisJ

Took a bit of a break this past week. I was so mentally exhausted every time I tried to write nothing would come out. I finally managed to push myself to write a bit tonight, 1322 words for a writing prompt I found a few weeks back. Even writing this was difficult though.
  6. techitisJ

I wrote around 1000 words early this morning for the last 5 pages of my script. Then this afternoon I finished editing my 3 short stories for my graduation project.
  7. techitisJ

Early yesterday morning I wrote around 1300 more words. This evening and into early this morning I wrote 1911 words and finished off the last part of my graduation project. I've been so stressed over it that even typing this just doesn't feel real yet. Like it's still looming over my head. I...
  8. techitisJ

I wrote 682 words today for the third short story for my graduation project (though technically it's going to be the first one when I put them together). Since it's due in like 4 days I'm going to pull an all nighter to write more ((I'll sleep during the day don't worry. I can't write during the...
  9. techitisJ

I did something a little different today and wrote 1000 words for the draft of a non-fiction piece. I don't work on non-fiction nearly enough, so I thought it would be a good change of pace.
  10. techitisJ

I wrote 1781 words today and I'm still going. I have no idea what happened. For weeks the writing on this project has just been dragging, but tonight everything is just clicking. I still feel like I'm working hard to craft each sentence but it feels like the words are just clicking a whole lot...
  11. techitisJ

1177 words today. I took a break from pulling my hair out over my graduation project and did the first 5 pages for my script. It's my first time writing from the point of view of an old person so it's pretty interesting.
  12. techitisJ

Wrote another 462 words for the second part of my graduation project. I just have two scenes to go and I'm a little over the halfway point page-wise. Not sure if I should try and force out another scene tonight or just get the last two done on Monday. Also, I've slowly been falling in love...
  13. techitisJ

I worked on my short story for my capstone project. I'm focusing a lot on how I'm writing it so I don't have to edit too much later on. It is slow-going though. I did 407 words for it this evening.
  14. techitisJ

With that massive reveal yesterday of Pokemon Legends: Arceus, I have been itching to write something Pokemon. So after struggling to maybe write 100 words for my capstone (final major project for my creative writing major), I took some time to make up a quick idea where I can rite some...
  15. techitisJ

Finished writing my treatment for the script I'm going to be writing (For those who don't know, it's basically a summarizing of every single event that takes place in a movie written in prose without all the dialogue. It's used to sell the idea for a movie.) I wrote the first 2/3rds last week...
  16. techitisJ

Early this morning I was playing video games when I got an idea for a one-shot, so I just finished writing out that. It was just some self-indulging fluff I wrote around 3000 words for.
  17. techitisJ

I worked on my capstone piece (big final writing project). I actually wrote some stuff that I didn't want to immediately erase so I say it counts. I also wrote a short one-shot based on some art I saw the other night.
  18. techitisJ

Did around 1000 words for a continuation of a writing prompt very early this morning, and will probably work on some more tonight. Also started developing the idea I want to do for my script for a Screenwriting class I'm taking.
  19. techitisJ

Wrote 2800 words on a scene from an alternate universe plot of a really old story of mine. I have been slowly developing this alternate universe for a couple of years now, and this is the first time I made some real progress on the main character's background and how I want to implement into the...
  20. techitisJ

Last night I came up with an idea for a short, holiday-themed story. Some of my biggest guilty pleasures are cheesy romantic books and Christmas stories, so I am mixing the two together and am going to try and write a 4 chapter romantic Christmas flick in 5 days. After plotting it out, I wrote...