• Please check out our recent thread on handling different opinions and toxic behavior here.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Search results

1. Lone_Garurumon

POPULAR: What Did You Write Today?

680 words on that Sleepless Domain Digimon thing, that have prompted me to drop it as a submission for the writing game. I'd have to burn through all three submission slots, and by the nature of the concept, it doesn't have as much of the character focus that the theme is focusing on for me to...
  2. Lone_Garurumon

446 words words of dialogue and action scene notes of rough motions and staging for the writing game thing. Given that the word limit is 500... Yeah it's a good thing that 3 submissions are allowed per writer 'cause I'm gonna need at least two of 'em for this idea alone.
  3. Lone_Garurumon

152 words deep into the next Shadows update. Zigzagoon shall be defeated with a Dig attack, but that shall not be all. Also nailed down my concept for a writing game over in a Discord server I'm in. The prompt is to take characters from Sleepless Domain (the webcomic on which the server is...
  4. Lone_Garurumon

The second half of the latest Shadows update, 157 words of Body Press and its results.
  5. Lone_Garurumon

Latest Shadows update, all 423 words of it.
  6. Lone_Garurumon

Pretty short Shadows update this time, only 178 words.
  7. Lone_Garurumon

Finally getting back into the swing with Shadows, 181 words deep into the next update
  8. Lone_Garurumon

'Bout 170 words in an update for Shadows Over Hoenn. A pretty short update, but it also makes the most sense as a break point.
  9. Lone_Garurumon

Started bashing out some more solid character concepts and arcs for a different, much more intentionally structured story than Shadows. Not a ton, but I've got a decent picture of each character and where their stories are gonna go in my head. I still need to give them names outside of their...
  10. Lone_Garurumon

317 words of the latest scene for Shadows Over Hoenn. Should be pretty close to finishing and able to wrap it up tomorrow.
  11. Lone_Garurumon

260 words that properly wrap up scene 2.
  12. Lone_Garurumon

194 more words worth of story. Probably about 2/3 to 3/4 of the way with this scene
  13. Lone_Garurumon

196 more words, along with a little bit of polishing on some earlier wording. I think I've gotten scene 1 to a level that I like it.
  14. Lone_Garurumon

Finally got back to extending the story I submitted for the chipping contest a while back. I'd like to write out at least a little bit more each day. Hopefully this keeps me feeling like I'm continuously making meaningful progress towards it, even if it's only a little bit. Tonight was 213 words...
  15. Lone_Garurumon

Another 241 words of shipping fic and screaming internally at the prospect of finishing the current scene and trying to cram an extra scene into the remaining 86 words.
  16. Lone_Garurumon

683 words deep into a 1000 word fic for the shipper's paradise writing challenge, and slowly becoming more and more worried that I'm not gonna be able to squeeze a satisfying date into the space I've got left.
  17. Lone_Garurumon

I'm not sure exactly how much I wrote in this specific session, but I've finished the first battle scene of my fic, and the whole thing stands at about 780 words as I'm typing this.