• Please check out our recent thread on handling different opinions and toxic behavior here.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Search results

1. Lone_Garurumon

Video Game Quotes

"Oh, it can't be! The Bad Apple has summoned attack planes!" - Alfred Asparagus, Veggietales: Larryboy and The Bad Apple
  2. Lone_Garurumon

Video Game Quotes

"Where's the fun in this?" - Xaldin, channeling the player's thoughts during his boss fight, Kingdom Hearts 2
  3. Lone_Garurumon

Video Game Quotes

"Those aliens'll feel the sting of my valiantium blade soon enough. Not that they'll feel it for long. 'Cause they'll be dead... F-from the blade." - Wonder-Blue, The Wonderful 101
  4. Lone_Garurumon

Video Game Quotes

"Unworthy! Unworthy!" - Valkyries stomping on your face, God of War
  5. Lone_Garurumon

Video Game Quotes

"Spend money!" - Steam Garden shopkeepers, Super Mario Odyssey
  6. Lone_Garurumon

Video Game Quotes

"Surrender yourselves unto me... I would feast upon your aether. NONE SHALL STAND AGAINST THE WIND!" - Garuda FFXV
  7. Lone_Garurumon

Video Game Quotes

"That's it!" ... "I've come up with a new recipe!" - Ignis, Final Fantasy XV
  8. Lone_Garurumon

Video Game Quotes

"If you get in my way, I will, how do the Americans put it? Oh yes. Bust a cap in yo' ass." - Bayonetta, Bayonetta
  9. Lone_Garurumon

Video Game Quotes

"But battling alongside you, I've come to learn the value of teamwork, and trust." - Leonidas, Bakugan Battle Brawlers "I didn't defeat you alone Vladitor. I had help, from my teammates." - Omega Leonidas, Bakguan Battle Brawlers This game is full of so much cheese but I love it.
  10. Lone_Garurumon

Video Game Quotes

"Why not 'Here dozes the Masked Clown'? Might as well make it for the person who needs one, right?" - Sonic, Sonic Forces
  11. Lone_Garurumon

Video Game Quotes

"Chaos!? Sonic! Help me!" - The greatest tragedy of Sonic Forces: Tails' characterisation "Fine. I will teach you fear, then pain, and then... Well, at least the fear and pain will end." - Infinite, Sonic Forces
  12. Lone_Garurumon

Video Game Quotes

"You're the CLODDIEST CLOD I'VE EVER SEEN CLODDING AROUND! CLOD!" - Peridot, Steven Universe Save the Light "Gotta go fast." - Amethyst, Steven Universe Save the Light
  13. Lone_Garurumon

Video Game Quotes

"Open the floodgates pierce the skies three become one drag you down! Maelstrom!" - Characters in the water armatus when chain-casting from the lowest arte, Tales of Zestiria.
  14. Lone_Garurumon

Video Game Quotes

"GWAHAHAHA! Great dark hurricane! Seriously, perfect backdrop for an awesome final battle! You really sweat the details. Listen up! You're saying this kingdom will vanish? NOT TODAY! THIS KINGDOM IS MINE! SO YOU VANISH!" -Bowser, Mario and Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story
  15. Lone_Garurumon

Video Game Quotes

"Merlina, every world has its end. I know that's kinda sad, but... That's why we gotta live life to the fullest in the time we have. At least, that's what I figure." -Sonic the Hedgehog, Sonic and the Black Knight Honestly, sometimes Sonic is able to inspire me like no-one else.