• Please check out our recent thread on handling different opinions and toxic behavior here.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Search results

1. Falconwing

Bulbawiki site issues thread

Re: Bulbapedia site issues thread ... Massive Wall of Text and complaining about the mods. Oh fun. Anyways, that is wrong information. Abra does evolve at lvl 16. And I'm uncertain of what the Aron issue is.
  2. Falconwing

Re: Bulbapedia site issues thread Yeah, I can't get into Archives at all.
  3. Falconwing

Re: Bulbapedia site issues thread I am dealing with it. I just felt I ought to report it since this thread is for such issues.
  4. Falconwing

Re: Bulbapedia site issues thread I can edit things and the edits go through, but whenever I submit an edit I get a 504. I can still load pages and the edits do take effect, I just can't view anything after submitting these edits.
  5. Falconwing

Re: Bulbapedia site issues thread Oh... heh... Yeah, I don't have it either. It's a skin thing.
  6. Falconwing

Re: Bulbapedia site issues thread then go to edit options. I just switched from Misty to Rocket and back a couple times. It works.
  7. Falconwing

Re: Bulbapedia site issues thread yeah, I've gotten it twice today. I recommend clicking out and watching youtube for a few minutes, then trying again.
  8. Falconwing

Re: Bulbapedia site issues thread EVERYTHING was down last night. What happened?
  9. Falconwing

Re: Bulbapedia site issues thread I'm getting database errors (including one while posting this) and I also can't get my Bulbawiki search extension in Firefox to work.