• Please check out our recent thread on handling different opinions and toxic behavior here.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Search results

1. Z

POPULAR: What Did You Write Today?

About to make a draft for the last chapter of Seafaring Travels It's going to be a bittersweet ending... and by then I will have one more fanfic to go before I can do a time skip on this series.
  2. Z

Made another chapter of Seafaring Travels today. Not much, but for the Post Sun and Moon series... it offers some world building in regards to what happened with Lillie during her adventures in Kanto. (Since I skipped that adventure!)
  3. Z

Added a chapter in Seafaring Travels that kind of answers a question a few people were wondering about from earlier in the fanfic series. Otherwise the Manaphy plot is intended to be cute and heart string pulling once he develops more.
  4. Z

In regards to things added to this site I posted the finished fic's that are in Space Battles, Archive of Our Own, Fanfiction.Net and Serebii. All part of a Post Sun and Moon Series Through The Sands We Go Alola, Sinnoh! Of Stars and Boundaries. Alolan Rescue Team, Exploring The Mind...