• Please check out our recent thread on handling different opinions and toxic behavior here.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Search results

1. Kogoro

Bulbawiki site issues thread

All of these issues appear to be related, and are being investigated. We'll let you know ASAP when things should be resolved. Thank you for letting us know about these problems!
  2. Kogoro

If you can't get the Captcha to appear with hard refreshing, you can try temporarily disabling JavaScript to force a different Captcha version to appear. Or, you can send your draft directly to a Bulbanews staff member via PM or email and they'll submit the article for you, if they feel it's...
  3. Kogoro

Follow the instructions in this post, it should remedy the issue for you.
  4. Kogoro

Looks like you're being served a cached version of the list, which is resulting in the problems you're noticing. Try clicking on the running UTC clock at the top right of the page. If it's not appearing for some reason, just add "?action=purge" to the URL and hit enter.
  5. Kogoro

If you switch to the mobile version of the wiki (there's a link down at the bottom of every page), you'll get a much more mobile-friendly format.
  6. Kogoro

@Kirby4ever Looks like the issue is that, due to the resolution of your screen, the image of Cheryl's map was encroaching on the Trainer Tips template. I've changed the line-break call in the anime section to a clearing line-break, which should remedy the issue you were experiencing yesterday.
  7. Kogoro

Not a known issue. I've passed it along to Zhen, and I'll let you know when we have a solution.
  8. Kogoro

Try hard refreshing (cache bypass) the sign-up form, it should cause the CAPTCHA to properly load. We're looking into the cause of this issue. If you're unsure how to bypass your browser's cache: Firefox / Safari: Hold Shift while clicking Reload, or press either Ctrl-F5 or Ctrl-R (⌘-R on a...
  9. Kogoro

The article is very likely getting too large to add additional content to, happens sometimes with articles that have heavy template and table use (article is over 500,000 bytes at present). Could you try saving a copy of the article, including your changes, to a location under your userspace? If...
  10. Kogoro

Logged out users view a cached version of the wikis, but articles will update to match any changes rather quickly. Is this happening when you try to save the edit, or just access the edit window?
  11. Kogoro

We're aware of the whitescreen and 503 issues that are currently going on. While we are looking into the cause of the problem, there is currently nothing we can do to fix it. We apologize for any inconvenience this has been causing.
  12. Kogoro

My mistake, sorry about that. Considering when the issue began & when it vanished, I'd consider chalking it up to holiday-based stress increase on your ISP/Mobile Provider's network.
  13. Kogoro

glik; The mobile skin is still somewhat buggy. Any issues with the mobile skin should be posted here, along with a mention to Archaic;
  14. Kogoro

Can you provide a screenshot of this happening? Additionally, what OS and browser(s) are you using when this occurs? Neither of these special pages are doing this for me, logged in or logged out, so the issue may be localized to some software on your computer. That happens if you trigger the...
  15. Kogoro

UPDATE: Technical issues causing the editing, uploading, and registration problems should be fixed now. If anyone is still experiencing problems, please let us know.
  16. Kogoro

Re: Bulbapedia site issues thread Please read the post directly above your post.
  17. Kogoro

In regards to the current editing & uploading issues: We are looking into the issues, and hope to get them fixed ASAP. When we believe the issue has been remedied, we will make another post here to let everyone know. We apologize for the inconvenience this is causing to our editors, but please...
  18. Kogoro

Agreed completely on the fixing of issues when found. But I do personally suggest that people only use it if it's necessary to use a mobile view, or if they're wanting to help find bugs & other issues. The mobile view needs a lot of work before it's really ready for mass public use.
  19. Kogoro

The mobile skin is only still being developed. It really shouldn't be used, except for testing purposes. Thanks for the info, however.
  20. Kogoro

There was an issue with that filter which caused it to flag legitimate edits. The issue has been addressed, so please try editing again. Let me know if you're still encountering issues while editing. We apologize for any inconvenience caused.