• Please check out our recent thread on handling different opinions and toxic behavior here.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Search results

1. Ryoma Maser

Moves that Pokemon should/should not be able to learn

Slight correction, Hawlucha can actually learn fly. You are correct in Gyrados not being able to learn fly. Though not something really that important. I want stupid moves like Surf on Nidoking and Tauros, that's always one of my favorite parts of the game. Heck this is why Pokemon like Tauros...
  2. Ryoma Maser

I think it was sorta done so Raichu couldn't have a advantage over Ground-types. But with the ridiculous moves they gave Pikachu over the years and they do not give him that, yeah I can see why your mad. Double especially with Ryhorn and NidoKing able to learn Surf, and yet a Pokemon who is...
  3. Ryoma Maser

All Eevee evolutions should be able to learn Crunch, it's dumb. Also, Starter specific moves should be more wide spread besides through breeding.