• Please check out our recent thread on handling different opinions and toxic behavior here.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Search results

1. U

Bulbawiki site issues thread

Re: Major Bulbapedia discipline issue ...I tried reading all of this. Really I did. The evolution levels come straight from the game code. You were blocked because you insisted on adding false information even after being reverted and told that you were wrong. End of story. I stopped...
  2. U

Re: Bulbapedia site issues thread So you're the one causing all of this!! I'm kidding, of course. You're not alone in your frustration; rest assured that it isn't always this bad...
  3. U

Re: Bulbapedia site issues thread I got this when trying to view a diff... the first message was at the very top of the page, and the second was where the article content should have been. :P (Also the article title displayed as "Internal error.")
  4. U

Re: Bulbapedia site issues thread That's if you type directly into Word; if you're just copy-and-pasting into Word it shouldn't mess with them. (Unless, of course, they've changed stuff since my old-ass 2003 version of Word.) I do still support using Notepad instead though, simply because...
  5. U

Re: Bulbapedia site issues thread Yeah, absolutely none of my edits are going through now, either because of loss of session data, or because of 504s (and not the kind of LOL JAYKAY 504s that still let our edits through that we had after editing reopened). I was going to go through and add the...
  6. U

Re: Bulbapedia site issues thread I'm getting randomly "logged out" at times when I try to edit pages (though I then go back and re-submit and usually it goes through the second or third time). This wasn't happening on my own computer yesterday, so I don't know if it's just this particular...