• Please check out our recent thread on handling different opinions and toxic behavior here.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Search results

1. Nodqfan

Moves that Pokemon should/should not be able to learn

Ya know now that I think about it since they took Toxic away from Umbreon they should've given it Poison-type moves like Sludge Wave/Bomb, Poison Jab, and Toxic Spikes to make up for it.
  2. Nodqfan

Replaying Soulsilver, caught a Heracross and beat Bugsy to get the U-Turn TM and thought I could use it to give it a Bug-type move until it learns Megahorn except Heracross can't learn it because why?
  3. Nodqfan

My guess is that Gastly can use its ghostly powers to create hands to use the elemental punches.
  4. Nodqfan

I feel like Flareon should get more physical Fire type moves like Blaze Kick, Fire Lash, Heat Crash, and Fire Punch.