• Please check out our recent thread on handling different opinions and toxic behavior here.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Search results

1. G

Bulbawiki site issues thread

The site has been lagging for me lately.
  2. G

Actually, it seems the issue has resolved itself. Thanks for the recommendation, though!
  3. G

I'm not a huge expert in browsers, but apparently yes. I am using Google Chrome, and if that version is the only one that has a problem, then I assume I'm using that version.
  4. G

I've been getting this window every time I try to submit an edit. If I refresh the window or click "Send anyway", it will still publish the edit, but I've never seen this before. What's going on here?
  5. G

I'm beginning to have issues with loading and connection to the site. EDIT: I'm officially unable to access the site now. Does anyone else have this issue?
  6. G

I'm not sure what's going on here, but the banner is blocking the buttons.
  7. G

The site's lagging again.
  8. G

The site is lagging for me again.
  9. G

I've been getting the 503 error a lot again. Fix?
  10. G

Some of the links overall are not working or are taking a long time to load, including in email alerts.
  11. G

The 503 error is back for me once again.
  12. G

I'm having issues too. The 503 error is back for me.
  13. G

The site is starting to lag hard again for me. Sometimes I get 503 errors, other times the browser doesn't look the way it's supposed to.
  14. G

Every time I try entering, I get the 503 error.
  15. G

I can't even access the site at all now. Please make it urgent.
  16. G

Okay, good. Thanks!
  17. G

Yep, same here. Is the staff already aware of this?
  18. G

I'm also getting the "Error 503 Backend fetch failed" message for everything. What's going on?