• Please check out our recent thread on handling different opinions and toxic behavior here.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Search results

1. TheCapsFan

What video games are you playing now?

Currently playing Monster Hunter Rise and Ori and the Blind Forest, both on Switch. Also playing Animal Crossing New Horizons as a somewhat daily activity.
  2. TheCapsFan

Pokemon Sapphire: nuzlocking, grinding to beat Winnoa
  3. TheCapsFan

Still playing Age of Calamity (almost done, I feel like the game is sort of drawing out the ending a bit too far), shifting my Pokemon Nuzlocke focus from Crystal to Sapphire. I'm currently around Fortree City grinding for Winnoa. Started up Bravely Default over the weekend and enjoying it so...
  4. TheCapsFan

Finishing up Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity this week. On Chapter 7/7 and have quite a few of the sidequests to complete. After that I'll be going back to The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild. I'm going to do all 120 shrines (at around 75 at the moment) and the DLC content before beating...
  5. TheCapsFan

Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity came out today and I've been playing that for most of the day. Some of the parts are kinda clunky, tbh, but I'm enjoying myself for the most part.
  6. TheCapsFan

The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild has been taking up most of my playing time recently, as I alluded to last week. Finally up past 60 shrines completed, and I've done a lot more exploring on the western side of the map. I'm gearing up to take on the Goron's Divine Beast sometime soon...
  7. TheCapsFan

Could not agree more. This is what initially put me off of Hollow Knight, I wish there were some way to make this easier. It does increase the difficulty a lot, as well. A callback to classic Metroidvania for sure, but not necessarily a welcome one. Anyway, played a bit more of Super Mario 3D...
  8. TheCapsFan

After almost a yearlong break, I am back to playing The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild. I still have not beaten this game and only just recently bought the DLC.
  9. TheCapsFan

I've been alternating between different games on different consoles recently. On my Switch, I've been playing Super Mario 3D All Stars, New Super Mario Bros U (Trying to finish this one), Hyrule Warriors (in prep for Age of Calamity), and I'm trying to get myself back into BotW. I've also been...
  10. TheCapsFan

Picked up West of Loathing on Switch and started playing it, it's pretty great so far.
  11. TheCapsFan

Also just started up Clubhouse Games last night.
  12. TheCapsFan

Been playing Xenoblade Chronicles: Definitive edition the most. I've sunk about 60 hours of gameplay into it over the last month, and I'm on Chapter 15. I've also been doing a bit of Animal Crossing, as well as New Super Mario Bros and Pokemon Sapphire on a brand new DS Lite I found in my closet.
  13. TheCapsFan

Picked up Splatoon 2 again recently, been playing that a bit. Also Animal Crossing, like everyone else, and Wargroove.
  14. TheCapsFan

Animal Crossing: New Horizons: taking my sweet time with this one. Not time traveling, not playing 18 hours a day, just maybe an hour or two here and there. That's the kind of way I have to approach simulation games; since there's no real end goal, I just have to ensure I don't get sick of them...
  15. TheCapsFan

Currently playing Yoshi's Crafted World, Mystery Dungeon DX, and Anodyne. Pick-up-and-plays recently have been Downwell (as usual), Tetris 99, and a whole lot of Enter the Gungeon.
  16. TheCapsFan

Been playing Yoku's Island Express lately (bought it on sale a while ago after watching an Arlo video about it). It's a beautiful indie title on Switch that's a 2D sidescrolling, open-world exploration, pinball game. Yes, you heard me right, pinball. You play as a dung beetle named Yoku (his...
  17. TheCapsFan

Got quite a few that I'm playing at the moment: Pokemon Sword: About halfway through the game (I just completed the fourth gym). Thoughts so far; a step in every right direction visually, and I like a lot of the new Pokemon and their type combinations. If only they could have a story as...
  18. TheCapsFan

Almost done with Fire Emblem: Shadows of Valentia. On what seems to be the final boss. When that is done, I’ll start up either Shin Megami Tensei 4 or the second game in the Phoenix Wright trilogy on my 3DS. Leaning towards the latter because I’ve been watching a streamer play Dangonronpa v3 for...
  19. TheCapsFan

I have not!! I'm hoping for a localized remake akin to Echoes, but if not I'm sure there's like a fan translation out there somewhere. I gotta say the DS Fire Emblem interface is one of if not my favorite in the whole series, with the touch controls and similarity to the GBA in spritework and...
  20. TheCapsFan

I, too, have succumbed to the Three Houses trend. Picking Black Eagle for my first run-through, Edelgard was just too enticing for me. :P But that's not all the Fire Emblem I've been playing either! In anticipation for Three Houses I finished my playthrough of Shadow Dragon and started Echoes...