• Please check out our recent thread on handling different opinions and toxic behavior here.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Search results

1. PkmnTrainerV

Generation IV Remake Speculation

POKÉMON LEGENDS ARCEUS They’re the true DP REMAKES the “remakes” are filler games and made so that people know their story so they can play Pokémon Legends.
  2. PkmnTrainerV

THEY BAITED US FIRST POKEDEX OVERWORLD BATTLES CYNDAQUIL IS A STARTER
  3. PkmnTrainerV

I don’t get your argument. Let's Go catching is just as luck based, if not more than the battling captures. The circle in let’s go adds a skill element according to you. In the battle captures there’s the skill element of reducing enough HP, adding status conditions and using special Pokeballs...
  4. PkmnTrainerV

I don’t know about that, they’ve backtracked a bit on their talks. I’m expecting any Switch Sinnoh remakes to have 90% of the Pokémon it not ALL of them, at least. Since they already have the data for them in Sword and Sheid. Updating the OG games is uncertain but I’m pretty confident the Dex...
  5. PkmnTrainerV

The Dex cut didn’t cause them to gimp the non-DLC versions of Sword and Shield. I simply expect them to release a quiet patch for sword and shield games. The thing is... "Have they ever..." argument is absolutely crushed now. Specially since they updated the games for people who didn’t pay for...
  6. PkmnTrainerV

To be fair they’re literally the owners of one of the richest franchises in the whole world... It’s not as if GameFreak is short on resources.
  7. PkmnTrainerV

To be fair, they also said that they had no plans to add Pokemon back into the game, and they said this while they were literally developing a DLC pack which brings a lot of Pokemon back.
  8. PkmnTrainerV

They didn’t insist too much that Megas were a Kalos only thing. Yeah, they did say it but they didn’t shove the fact to your face. You can’t move 10 steps in Galar without being reminded that Dynamax is a Galar only mechanic so that’s why I view it differently.
  9. PkmnTrainerV

Again?
  10. PkmnTrainerV

Who made you in charge of deciding what remakes are meant to be?
  11. PkmnTrainerV

I think they could put multiple mythicals within a DLC pack instead of smaller DLC (Crown Tundra is pretty much shaping up to be a Legendary version of that).
  12. PkmnTrainerV

Mindy better not attach an Everstone to her Haunter in the remakes, specially since trades are no longer free on the Switch itself (I think? I forgot the details of the Home app) There’s an entire subreddit dedicated to Mindy-hate for some reason with 10K members...
  13. PkmnTrainerV

I could see the Dowsing Machine take the cut, I won’t miss it a lot since it was quite tedious, specially when compared to the new sparkling items.
  14. PkmnTrainerV

I think GameFreak would relegate at least some of these events to a future DLC pack... The ideas themselves are great, and I specially like your ideas for the regional variants! (I always dreamt of a Dragon/Fairy evolution for Dragonair)
  15. PkmnTrainerV

I think Darkrai has a decent possibility. It’s popular, and has a non-event counterpart in Cresselia. It also has the New Moon Island area which could be a post game episode.
  16. PkmnTrainerV

No, thanks. He’s one of the examples of "Friendly rival done right" in my opinion.
  17. PkmnTrainerV

They don’t port stuff like this 1:1 between games otherwise secret bases wouldn’t be a thing in ORAS and we’d have a limited feature set. How is Poketech being on the same screen similar to the Y-comm? They can clearly design interfaces for one screen so it can happen. Boom, no external...
  18. PkmnTrainerV

Take Poketech as it is and relocate it to a small screen which when tapped can be increased in size. End of argument. And it objectively won’t be a Y-Comm clone. By that logic all entries on the same console would have identical features.
  19. PkmnTrainerV

That'll be even worse, making it paid would already be a bad move, a physical item means that anyone not in a "major" country would have to pay a very high premium for a feature. The cost of entry of switch entries is bad enough without adding in the pile of holes like import fees and warranty.
  20. PkmnTrainerV

I'd rather they don’t lock such a useful set of features beyond a pay wall. This is already done with the GTS, we don’t need more features becoming difficult for free users.