• Please check out our recent thread on handling different opinions and toxic behavior here.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Search results

1. A Wild Luxray

Generation IV Remake Speculation

I'm HYPE! Sinnoh remakes AND a new open world prequel type game! This is gonna be awesome! I'm not even bothered by the chibi style. I expected more closer to SwSh, but we FINALLY get Sinnoh remakes!
  2. A Wild Luxray

Apparently it is, though its said to have a 3D chibi style. I'm hoping that means closer to LGPE.
  3. A Wild Luxray

Has the leaker clarified when the DP remakes come out?
  4. A Wild Luxray

Just saying, this person has a pretty credible track record apparently, including last week's Nintendo Direct, Minecraft Steve in Smash, and Monster Hunter Rise's reveal. Also when it comes to the Nintendo Direct, he posted a list of games and yeah....He got it 100% right.
  5. A Wild Luxray

Yeah, pretty much one day they just tweeted this out by surprise. No prior announcements or anything. View: https://twitter.com/Pokemon/status/464044615251685376?s=19
  6. A Wild Luxray

ORAS was just revealed out of the blue one day in May 2014. I don't recall any Direct or Presents for it.
  7. A Wild Luxray

I still can't help but feel worried. While a lot point towards us getting Sinnoh remakes or at least something significant, the fact that its not specifically a Pokemon Direct does still get me worried. Plus, Nintendo STILL hasn't retweeted the announcement.
  8. A Wild Luxray

Honestly I think we could use it after so much controversy whether its Unite or the anime. We need something to celebrate on the forum for once.
  9. A Wild Luxray

Given the circumstance that this is the 25th anniversary and the fact that this is getting attention from Ohmori and Masuda, its not too unreasonable to expect a main series announcement is it? Plus there's the domain name, the Pokeball Plus reissue, and that box of chocolates showing the Sinnoh...
  10. A Wild Luxray

Okay so both Ohmori and Masuda retweeted tge June 17th Pokemon Presents, but not the June 24th one. For them to actually retweet it, it tells us there's some info related to a main series game or a big spinoff. Its definitely something significant if they retweeted this and the June 17th...
  11. A Wild Luxray

Does anyone know how significant it is that Masuda and Ohmori retweeted the announcement? Did they even retweet the Unite reveal announcement?
  12. A Wild Luxray

Seems Ohmori retweeted the announcement. If Masuda and Ohmori are retweeting it, is this a sign a main series game will be announced? I still can't recall if Masuda or Ohmori retweeted the Presents for Unite's reveal. View: https://twitter.com/Shigeru_Ohmori/status/1364926164985282562?s=19
  13. A Wild Luxray

Now let's take a look at what we know... -Pokemon Direct vs. Pokemon Presents: Directs are for content exclusively published by Nintendo, though Presents means ir likely contains content not published by Nintendo, as well as games they do publish. This is a Pokemon Presents, though the content...
  14. A Wild Luxray

I wouldn't complain if we got Let's Go Johto instead honestly. It would be nice to revisit Johto, though I'm hoping Sinnoh remakes.
  15. A Wild Luxray

I'd much rather prefer to see a full length trailer to show us a sneak peak at the game, but even just logos to confirm Sinnoh remakes are confirmed for this year would be nice.
  16. A Wild Luxray

I doubt its JUST that. There has to be some NEW announcement, especially consider this is the 25th anniversary. They have teased new announcements before the week even started.
  17. A Wild Luxray

The difference according to both Joe Merick and Kelios is Directs are reserved for content exclusively published by Nintendo. Presents include both content published by Nintendo and content not published by Nintendo (Niantic and Tencent for example.) Still worried though not gonna lie.
  18. A Wild Luxray

I don't see why they should even spend that much time talking about Unite when they already showed off more than enough gameplay. New Pokemon Snap, Pokemon Sleep, and Detective Pikachu 2 news could take up 10 mins. If there is Go info though, there won't be Unite info knowing the absurd rules...
  19. A Wild Luxray

The fact that Nintendo hasn't retweeted or anything does actually worry me. Kelios and Centro keep saying this is it though.
  20. A Wild Luxray

Wait when was this said in the first one?