• Please check out our recent thread on handling different opinions and toxic behavior here.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Search results

1. TouyaShiro

Team Skull Speculation

That's why I find it hilarious. Personally, I still consider the good vs. evil/Black and White Morality plot to be the obvious, though the opposite may be true because it seems like everyone's calling the Aether Foundation out on the ulterior motive. Also, we like Ike.
  2. TouyaShiro

Team Skull Speculation

It's gonna be funny when Game Freak tricks us savvy ones by doing the obvious. Personally, though, I want to play it more like a Grey and Gray Morality type of deal, though it's probably gonna lean more towards Black and Gray Morality depending on whether or not Team Skull itself has a major...
  3. TouyaShiro

Team Skull Speculation

@Vulcanos I think perhaps halfway or 3/4 through, maybe he'd try to take over the totem guardians? I mean, sure, that's not as big of a scale as the mascot Legendary here, but I wouldn't put it past him to make hasty decisions based on his knowledge and only find out about Solgaleo/Lunala after...
  4. TouyaShiro

Team Skull Speculation

And Team Rocket to Japan? I think the idea of Plasma's regime and motive was more why they were designed how they were as opposed to actually fitting within the region. But that's my opinion. Same goes with Team Flare in relation to France. It's not like... oh, wait, maybe they could fit with...
  5. TouyaShiro

Team Skull Speculation

Highly doubt that. There are many Z-Crystal types that could fit, Fighting and Electric being the ones I can think of off the top of my head due to your description of its colour. Because of how they're coloured IRL (as in, the actual toy products) being a very close match to their colours as...
  6. TouyaShiro

Team Skull Speculation

Well, hey, think about it this way. One route they could go with in that idea is that there's two Legendaries to summon, but only one item to do it with - maybe the two clans are best of buddies, but they have to face reality to further their goals and attack each other for the sake of their...
  7. TouyaShiro

Team Skull Speculation

Maybe one team divided by beliefs? Kinda like Team Plasma in B2W2.
  8. TouyaShiro

Team Skull Speculation

One thing that I'd keep in mind is how the villains are named in Japanese. What happens to the *X*-bullet (for example, Rocket-dan is "Rocket Gang", but also "rocket bullet") gag from previous years, should the name no longer be "Team X" in English, or there be no villainous team at all? Of all...