• Please check out our recent thread on handling different opinions and toxic behavior here.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Search results

1. Leaf_Ranger

Generation IV Remake Speculation

Unless it's considered "fake news". :sneaky:
  2. Leaf_Ranger

Based on my previous comment and while playing HG I remebered that the Sinjoh ruins won't likely be mentioned, hinted or addressed in the remakes or sequels which is a shame since (besides being something new in the remakes and connected with the previous Gen. IV games) with the absence of the...
  3. Leaf_Ranger

I'd love to see an announcement regarding Sinnoh this February but with the release date being on 2021 Winter - single game and sequel. Taking into consideration what I've said previously about factions inside Galactic, I'd love for a sequel game perhaps called Pkmn Jewel where after Cyrus went...
  4. Leaf_Ranger

Taking into consideration the more than likely Sinnoh remakes and the different opinions about the Pkmn games content and GF's practises, I was wondering if before buying the game, you will spoil yourself with information about the games and how much (only certain parts of it or fully) or not...
  5. Leaf_Ranger

I don't think this has been addressed here yet but I'm just curious to see the covers that'll be used for the remakes since SwSh's are awful.
  6. Leaf_Ranger

I'd honestly prefer if it would be more in the style of Chronicles with an evil team (not Rainbow Rocket) chasing legendaries and some protagonists. That said, I'm betting it'll be Go (anime character) just throwing Pkballs at different legendaries. As for the remakes...:sleep:
  7. Leaf_Ranger

While I can see the appearence of new admns., depending on how far is GF willing to go with the "remaking" (just how Cheren was included in Pt) and I would certainly like to see an insurrection from some new admns. faction against Cyrus plans), I don't expect Team Galactic to be turned into a...
  8. Leaf_Ranger

I'm fine and you?
  9. Leaf_Ranger

People have exposed their LIES! Fixed that! ;) I can understand your point but I can see GF being totally disconnected from reality and assuming that everything would be cool. People have been eating their crappy paired-versions model for over 20 years and games with very few improvements so...
  10. Leaf_Ranger

No it isn't silly. I also prefer to see the Mart as a spearate building. I was sad when playing Moon to see that the Centers were still united with Marts and had also the Café...:confused_emoji: What's next? Gyms in the back of the Centers? :rolleyes: Edit: I go to Youtube and some videos about...
  11. Leaf_Ranger

Bebe too! It was a shame that in Sinnoh and Kalos, the Storage System manager were just a trainer class person instead of unique like Bill and Celio.
  12. Leaf_Ranger

I don't think it's reasonable. Despite being a far common and "acceptable" practice in the gaming community, no game that has its content cut before launch and that is made in order to sell it latter should be reasonable. Also, why putting Pokémon behind paid DLC that were previously available...
  13. Leaf_Ranger

I'm fining you 1 million because of your reply! Your reply made me think of something: I'd accept Barry if he could just slow down and then is when it hit me, the remakes could feature older versions of the protagonists. Rowan could still be there but having more help from the main character...
  14. Leaf_Ranger

I agree with you about the importance of the Poketch when it's comes to remakes. Also, the content amount needs to be kept or increased and never decreased. For this, I think that GF could go a looong way to allow us to customise our experience, not just by having the option of Pkmn following...
  15. Leaf_Ranger

I don't know if this has been discussed, but I think that Team Galactic presents story-wise the best way to have Mega evolution and Ultra beasts present in the Sinnoh remakes, if GF has the courage to make the effort. Since back in ASOR the Infinity Energy was what was talked about, is connected...
  16. Leaf_Ranger

I think that it's more likely for the Poketch to be revamped as a wheel that is expanded to select apps and then shrinked to a corner or that will only pop out to give notices pertaining certain apps than GF making it an accessory. Hell, they can even launch a Poketch app for mobile phones that...
  17. Leaf_Ranger

Now you left me wanting a baby Arceus in the vein of Cosmog. :wynaut: Not to mention that the Battle Zone/Area is somewhat treated as a different region so it can be expanded both in terms of space and Pkmn available. I like your idea but I also would like to see more West/East variants of...
  18. Leaf_Ranger

I don't see Pokeathlon coming back unfortunately, but I'd like to see the Sevii Two Island Game Corner to make a comeback and it's more likely due to being more restrained in terms of content.
  19. Leaf_Ranger

Oh dear, what I'm going to do now...:LOL: But hey, if you need other people's approval, good for you.
  20. Leaf_Ranger

You doubt, I don't.