• Please check out our recent thread on handling different opinions and toxic behavior here.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Search results

1. Fairy Type Arceus

Generation IV Remake Speculation

Do you guys think the pandemic will affect the quality of the games?
  2. Fairy Type Arceus

Actually did a mono fire run in platinum, but traded myself a numel to even the team out to 6
  3. Fairy Type Arceus

If oras being letters has to do with xy naming scheme then it makes more sense for the remakes to use a similar theme to sword and shield. I'd beat on the remakes using weapons in some way in the title
  4. Fairy Type Arceus

Also in or as all your exploits are talked about on tv
  5. Fairy Type Arceus

Which is why they need to do more with it. If theres any location that would makes a good wild area (camera control and following Pokemon and raid dens) its amity square they would just need to make it bigger and the ruins there already make for a cool idea. As it stands its a lack luster...
  6. Fairy Type Arceus

I could see amity square becoming a wild area too, and maybe even Mt coronet depending on if they rework it
  7. Fairy Type Arceus

Saw someone mention this on Twitter, how would you guys feel if dialga and Palkia new forms were origin forms akin to giratinas origin form. We already have their orbs as items in game so either they'll need to retcon them to work like giratinas or have the red chain do it.
  8. Fairy Type Arceus

Not so bold prediction: The battle frontier will not return. Gamefreak has been pretty against it returning. However thats not to say it never will, they did change their mind about dlc and mythical pokemon being caught in game (deoxys, celebi) so heres what I think Bold prediction: The battle...
  9. Fairy Type Arceus

Honestly really hyped for these ones, next to hoenn, sinnoh is my second favorite region. I still remember when they were new it was my favorite fresh pokemon experience the last game for me that I didn't see on the internet before hand (ok except bw2 and hgss because I had quit pokemon around...
  10. Fairy Type Arceus

Has anyone mentioned how ironic it is that every game remade so far except kanto (the game with 2 different renakes) had a dual screen, and sinnoh the games that started the dual screen era will be the first games remade without that feature xD
  11. Fairy Type Arceus

Yeah so I'm hoping for some free dlc updates like outfits, and when it comes to a 3rd version I'd rather a 20 dollar dlc expansion over 60 for the same story. I would love dlc that lets us visit parts of old regions, like the battle frontier, or spear pillar with a story event that happens there.
  12. Fairy Type Arceus

Glad they saw that quickly. Something like that shouldn't be exclusive to regions. I can get contests being something just in one region, after all we don't have a football (American) Stadium in any other country besides our own (I think, I could be wrong) but changing our clothes, I'm sorry but...
  13. Fairy Type Arceus

If we're really doing this regional dex only thing I really hope gamefreak goes with platinums pokedex. And better yet I hope any pokemon who did not appear in swsh appear in these games so we can have all the pokemon in one generation.
  14. Fairy Type Arceus

Whats with this mega evolution fate bs? There is no fate on it yet just because they didn't introduce any new ones in sm or usum. They were focusing on z moves which was this gens gimmick. Now if we go 3 generations in a row without any new ones then I'd say it was a one gen thing only (and we...
  15. Fairy Type Arceus

Since dppt remakes will likely be on the switch I just want to say it's funny how the remakes we did get so far didn't have a bottom screen and then got one, and now the first remake of a DS game will have no bottom screen xD
  16. Fairy Type Arceus

I hope in the gen 4 remakes that the u derground will be like an MMO with other players running around (max of 15 appear per day or something like that) would make flag hunting more fun with all the traps. But most of all please tell me we'll have QR bases like in oras so we can have our...
  17. Fairy Type Arceus

Doesn't have to be limited to just sinnoh mons as we saw them use charizard for fly.
  18. Fairy Type Arceus

Its the most relevent to do it now, next gen whatever they focus on will be the theme of that generation like how mega evolution was for gen 6 even in oras a game that could have left out megas and the fanbase might not have minded since they seem to care more for sycamores retconed line about...
  19. Fairy Type Arceus

True, in my opinion it does feel to early for gen 4 remakes, because to me it still feels like the games came out yesterday, I think I picked up pearl on my 9th or 10th birthday (so 10 or nine years ago since I'm 19?) I still remember how new it felt it was the first generation for me where...
  20. Fairy Type Arceus

You said the last thing last generation though :p it depends on if gamefreak wants to or not, there's never a real reason to remake the games outside of money or to have another game in the generation to trade with.